|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
The Alban Knights, also known as the Divine Knights, are a secret organization dedicated to serve Erinn and protect it from otherworldly beings. Created under Aton Cimeni's will, the Alban Knights use god-like power, Crusader Skills, to vanquish their enemies. They are rivaled by the Prophets, a heretic group of Fomors who worship a foreign god that wishes to destroy Erinn.
The knights were born when Aton Cimeni directly approached a cleric and ordered him to form the organization. The cleric is said to have given two commands to the knights: the first is that Erinn must mature without any outside influence or hindrance, and the second is that any interlopers must be stopped at all costs.
They operate in secrecy as they believe that Erinn's citizens, especially the churches, could misconstrue their actions. As such, the Alban Knights are very subtle and if they do appear they immediately vanish without a trace once their task is complete. Any attempt to compromise the knights is said to result in serious punishment.
Knights are usually only assigned one Crusader Skill due to its immense power. It is said that any mortal attempting to control multiple Crusader Skills will be unable to handle them and die. The Milletian is the only being capable of controlling multiple Crusader Skills due to their Demigod power.
The knights have constantly monitored the Milletian race due to them being otherworldly beings and their infinite growth, and as such know every single action they perform and had done. Although the knights reluctantly allow the Milletian to join them, Kristell warns the Milletian that one of the knights' oaths is to "eradicate any foreign creature who would dare sully this world", and as such may view them as a target.
The Knights are divided into four main squads. Each squad always operates in groups of three. These squads are named after the four Alban Festivals celebrating the solstices and equinoxes.
- Altam: A male knight who is introduced as shy at first, but is shown to have a very enthusiastic personality and is also often careless. He idolizes the Milletian, trying to follow in their footsteps. Altam uses the power of Celestial Spike.
- Avelin: A female knight who acts as a captain and commanding officer of the Arthuan unit. She is very strict and serious, but also shows deep concern for her comrades. Avelin uses the power of Judgment Blade.
- Llywelyn: A male knight who excels at collecting information, and enjoys doing it. He is pragmatic and careful. He can be a bit paranoid about the Milletian, and sometimes arrogant. He knows an awful lot of history on Erinn and the Alban Knights for his age.
The Fall Equinox, celebrated on real-time Friday in-game.
- Talvish: A male knight that is the leader of the Elved unit. He is polite, highly intelligent, and calculating. Talvish has the power to redirect divine energy.
The Spring Equinox, celebrated on real-time Monday in-game.
- Pihne: The leader of the Eiler Unit of the Alban Knights. She is warm and welcoming.
The Summer Solstice, celebrated on real-time Wednesday in-game.
- Caswyn: Leader of the Alban Knights' Alban Heruin Unit, Caswyn. From a glance he doesn't seem to do much, but he carries out his leader's duty perfectly.
- The Milletian: A foreign being that was summoned to Erinn to safeguard it, and is famous for their heroism. Accepting their destiny, they join the Alban Knights while investigating the Apostle Girgashiy.
The First Harvest, celebrated on real-time Thursday in-game. Lughnasadh is a support group that focuses on gathering intelligence.
The Start of Summer, celebrated on real-time Tuesday in-game. Baltane is a support group which is meant to train up-and-coming Alban Knights. The Milletian has been asked to train them. For more information, see here.