|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
The Alban Knights, also known as the Divine Knights, are a secret organization dedicated to serve Erinn and protect it from otherworldly beings.
Created under Aton Cimeni's will, the Alban Knights use god-like power, Crusader Skills, to vanquish their enemies. This power is fueled by Divine Light, a blessing of Aton Cimeni. They are rivaled by the Prophets, a heretic group of Fomors who worship a foreign god that wishes to destroy Erinn.
The knights were born when Aton Cimeni directly approached a cleric and ordered him to form the organization. The cleric is said to have given two commands to the knights: the first is that Erinn must mature without any outside influence or hindrance, and the second is that any interlopers must be stopped at all costs.
They operate in secrecy as they believe that Erinn's citizens, especially the churches, could misconstrue their actions. As such, the Alban Knights are very subtle and if they do appear they immediately vanish without a trace once their task is complete. Any attempt to compromise the knights is said to result in serious punishment.
Knights are usually only assigned one Crusader Skill due to its immense power. It is said that any mortal attempting to control multiple Crusader Skills will be unable to handle them and die. The Milletian is the only being capable of controlling multiple Crusader Skills due to their Demigod power.
The knights have constantly monitored the Milletian race due to them being otherworldly beings and their infinite growth, and as such know every single action they perform and had done. Although the knights reluctantly allow the Milletian to join them, Kristell warns the Milletian that one of the knights' oaths is to "eradicate any foreign creature who would dare sully this world", and as such may view them as a target.
The Knights are divided into four main squads. Each squad always operates in groups of three. These squads are named after the four Alban Festivals celebrating the solstices and equinoxes.
They operate according to the directions of a Council, whom a Commander of the Alban Knights oversees.
- The Elder : The original founder of the Alban Knights, as well as their first commander. He wields the Black Greatsword.
- Avelin: A female knight who acts as a captain and commanding officer of the Arthuan unit. She is very strict and serious, but also shows deep concern for her comrades. Avelin uses the power of Judgment Blade.
- Altam: A male knight who is introduced as shy at first, but is shown to have a very enthusiastic personality and is also often careless. He idolizes the Milletian, trying to follow in their footsteps. Altam uses the power of Celestial Spike.
- Previous Unnamed Third Knight: Before the events of Generation 19, this person was a part of Avelin's squad. They used the power of Shield of Trust.
- Llywelyn: A male knight who excels at collecting information, and enjoys doing it. He is pragmatic and careful. He can be a bit paranoid about the Milletian, and sometimes arrogant. He knows an awful lot of history on Erinn and the Alban Knights for his age.
The Fall Equinox, celebrated on real-time Friday in-game.
- Talvish: He is polite, highly intelligent, and calculating. Talvish has the power to redirect divine energy.
- Unnamed Second Knight: A knight of the Elved Unit that has not yet been named.
- Unnamed Third Knight: A knight of the Elved Unit that has not yet been named.
The Spring Equinox, celebrated on real-time Monday in-game.
- Pihne: The leader of the Eiler Unit of the Alban Knights. She is warm and welcoming.
- Injured Member of Eiler Unit: A male knight of the Eiler Unit that has not yet been named and in the Generation 21 mission Hope, was injured.
- Unnamed Third Knight: A knight of the Eiler Unit that has not yet been named.
The Summer Solstice, celebrated on real-time Wednesday in-game.
- Caswyn: Leader of the Alban Knights' Alban Heruin Unit, Caswyn. From a glance he doesn't seem to do much, but he carries out his leader's duty perfectly.
- Unnamed Second Knight: A knight of the Heruin Unit that has not yet been named.
- Unnamed Third Knight: A knight of the Heruin Unit that has not yet been named.
The First Harvest, celebrated on real-time Thursday in-game. Lughnasadh is a support group that focuses on gathering intelligence.
- Shuan: Baltane Special Unit Secretary and Manager of Avalon Gate.
- Innes: Avalon Field Raid Guide.
The Start of Summer, celebrated on real-time Tuesday in-game. Baltane is a secretive support group of retired knights who are meant to train up-and-coming Alban Knights. The Milletian has been asked to train the squires because of their reputation. For more information, see here.
Baltane Apprentice Special Unit
- The Baltane Mission Siege Weapon features a Baltane Squire Support Unit which has at least 10 unnamed members.
- Avalon Gate's Round Table is likely based off of the Round Table from Arthurian legend; for more information, see here.