From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Upon reaching Deadly, the user has a 20% chance to recover HP and knock back nearby enemies.
- The HP restored and the knockback distance depends on the current level of Defiance.
- Contrary to what the description says, the user does not have to directly be Knocked Unconscious to trigger Defiance. Defiance will attempt to activate once the player gains the Deadly status.
- For example, the player can trigger Defiance if they use Dorcha Conversion and drop their HP into Deadly.
|HP Restored [%]||50||55||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||100|
|Knockback Distance (cm)||300||350||400||450||500||550||600||650||700||800|
Obtaining the Technique
- Unlocked during the G22 quest "Balor of the Evil Eye".
Requirements for activation
- Owning the "who Transcended Death" Title
- Owning the "Obsessed with Rebirthing" Journal achievement (Rebirth 50 times Journal achievement )
Techniques of Achievement (Red)
Techniques of Challenge (Green)
Techniques of Discipline (Blue)