From Mabinogi World Wiki
- The player must use a weapon enchanted with an elemental in order for set effects to occur:
- Ice: enemy movement speed reduction.
- Lightning: reduces weapon knockdown gauge increase (allows more hits before knockdown).
- Fire: applies a bleed effect that ticks 5 times over its duration.
Effect Duration (?) [sec]
Movement Speed Reduction
Weapon Knockdown Effect Duration (seconds)
Weapon Knockdown Effect
Bleed Duration (seconds)
Bleed Effect Chance (?)
Bleed Damage per tick
(% of Max Damage)*
- The bleed damage is a proportion of the max damage while equipped with the weapon that applies the bleed. Temporary buffs to max damage, such as with Battlefield Overture, will increase the bleed damage if they are active. Switching weapons, buffing after the bleed has activated, or having a buff expire will not change the damage of an already-in-progress bleed.
Obtaining the Technique
|How to Get Quest||
Complete the previous Technique quest, [Relentless Assault] The secret of Subduing.
|Briefing||I have something to tell you. Can you come see me? - Piran|
Requirements for activation
- Fusion Bolt Rank 1 or above.
- "the Elemental Master" title owned.
- Renown with Endelyon level 35 or higher.
Techniques of Achievement (Red)
Techniques of Challenge (Green)
Techniques of Discipline (Blue)