We were able to have one winner of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
| As of Generation 13, Season 1, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
This feature may still be used provided one had access to it before it was altered.
|Occupation||Beginner Spirit Weapon|
Eiry is the spirit in the Spirit Weapon a new character receives at the very beginning and is the player's beginner guide to playing Mabinogi: Fantasy Life. For Humans, she is a spirit Short Sword. Elves are given a spirit Short Bow, and Giants are given a spirit Great Mallet. By pressing the Speak with Spirit Weapon button (default "/"), players can talk to her to learn about basic information and surroundings, such as "How do I Fight" or "What is a Quest."
As of the Generation 13 update, Eiry is no longer distributed to new players. Instead, beginner equipment and items are determined by race and initial Talent, but no NPC replaces her. If a character has been made before the update and has never turned in Eiry, she will still be present in their inventory. If a player has never removed Eiry, Eiry can be destroyed.
Characteristics and Traits
- Eiry will disappear for Human characters who chose Uladh as their starting area during the quest, Duncan's Call, which involves talking to Duncan after reaching a total level of 26, and will be replaced by a Fluted Short Sword.
- Eiry will disappear for Elf characters during the quest Castanea's Advice, and will be replaced by a Elven Short Bow.
- Eiry will disappear for Giant characters during the quest Krug's Advice, and will be replaced by a Great Mallet.
- Eiry does not have many common attributes of a regular Spirit Weapon:
- Does not have a glow on the weapon when equipped and wielded.
- There is no "See info on the Spirit Weapon" option when right-clicking on a player who has Eiry equipped.
- Poison can be applied.
- Has no hunger rate and therefore does not lose any stats.
- Cannot gain additional stats.
- Does not change mood.
- Cannot perform Spirit Weapon Awakening.
- Cannot provide a Tear of Spirit.
- Can only be repaired by blacksmiths, instead of Spirit Liqueur, Spirit Weapon Repair Potion, or Spirit Weapon Restoration Potion.
- Picture does not differ between weapon types/races.