Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
| As of Generation 13, Season 1, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
This feature may still be used provided one had access to it before it was altered.
|Occupation||Beginner Spirit Weapon|
Eiry is the spirit in the Spirit Weapon a new character receives at the very beginning and is the player's beginner guide to playing Mabinogi: Fantasy Life. For Humans, she is a spirit Short Sword. Elves are given a spirit Short Bow, and Giants are given a spirit Great Mallet. By pressing the Speak with Spirit Weapon button (default "/"), players can talk to her to learn about basic information and surroundings, such as "How do I Fight" or "What is a Quest."
As of the Generation 13 update, Eiry is no longer distributed to new players. Instead, beginner equipment and items are determined by race and initial Talent, but no NPC replaces her. If a character has been made before the update and has never turned in Eiry, she will still be present in their inventory. If a player has never removed Eiry, Eiry can be destroyed.
Characteristics and Traits
- Eiry will disappear for Human characters who chose Uladh as their starting area during the quest, Duncan's Call, which involves talking to Duncan after reaching a total level of 26, and will be replaced by a Fluted Short Sword.
- Eiry will disappear for Elf characters during the quest Castanea's Advice, and will be replaced by a Elven Short Bow.
- Eiry will disappear for Giant characters during the quest Krug's Advice, and will be replaced by a Great Mallet.
- Eiry does not have many common attributes of a regular Spirit Weapon:
- Does not have a glow on the weapon when equipped and wielded.
- There is no "See info on the Spirit Weapon" option when right-clicking on a player who has Eiry equipped.
- Poison can be applied.
- Has no hunger rate and therefore does not lose any stats.
- Cannot gain additional stats.
- Does not change mood.
- Cannot perform Spirit Weapon Awakening.
- Cannot provide a Tear of Spirit.
- Can only be repaired by blacksmiths, instead of Spirit Liqueur, Spirit Weapon Repair Potion, or Spirit Weapon Restoration Potion.
- Picture does not differ between weapon types/races.