His thick eyebrows stand out amongst his bold facial features. His brow is always furrowed and his loud voice echoes throughout the restaurant. He cooks with grace and dexterity despite his rather large frame.
Gordon owns Loch Lios, Emain Macha's lakeside restaurant. An unparalleled chef, his expertise comes from 40 years of experience.
Not very talkative, he prefers to focus on his creations.
He is not looking for any apprentices, and if you ask, he merely says, "Fraser's enough."
- The name of the closest NPC selling a favorite item is in bold.
|Gift Ring||500g||Nora and Eavan|
Gordon has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising your level of intimacy with him. Put simply, you need to give him a number of items that he likes and these are listed in the "Favorite Items" section above. See the "How to impress an NPC" section on the Secret Shops page for more information.
- At one point, he will say "He is giving you a look that it will be better to stop this conversation." DO NOT stop, this means you're getting close.
- Use gold as gifts or wait to continue, otherwise you will decrease your relationship.
- When his secret shop is accessible he will say "<Username>! Why don't you try this?" upon opening his shop.
- It takes approximately ~26 rings to access his secret shop.
|How to Get Quest|
|Briefing||Try making something tasty and high-quality.|
- According to the description of the food served in the Royal Castle Banquet, Gordon has Rank 4 Cooking.