Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Report From: 3:00 pm
|Track||Stacking Books Up to My Height|
This girl seems to be in her late teens with big thick glasses resting on her nose. Behind the glasses are two large, round brown eyes shining brilliantly. Wearing a loose-fitting dress, she has a ribbon made of soft and thin material around her neck.
Aeira is the bookstore owner of Dunbarton. Since she wears a small pair of glasses, she immediately provides the impression that she is the studious type. She is the daughter of Walter, who owns the General Store in Dunbarton.
From childhood, her appreciation of books was extensive, and she naturally came to be the owner of the small bookshop beside the school.
Aeira tends to shy away from people, but her feelings towards Stewart are quite overboard.
- See Aeira/Sidequests.
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
Aeira will give Favorable players the otherwise expensive book "Music Theory" for free.
- You only need to give 1(?) Likeability Potion.
- Talk to Aeira with the Skills Keyword and you will get Music Theory (80,000 g) to learn Musical Knowledge for free.
Regular Secret Shop
Aeira has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising your level of NPC Intimacy with her.
- Her shop requires 5 Likeability Potions.
- It contains six unique Collection Books.
Special Coupon Shop
Aeira has a Secret Shop only accessible by using a sidequest reward coupon on her.
- Her shop requires a Aeira's Special Coupon, which is the reward for completing the repeatable Fleta's Chore's sidequest.
- It contains The History of Music in Erinn (4) (13,200 g) for Musical Knowledge Rank B → A.
- It contains Patterns of Power (4) (50,000 g) for Glyph Lore Rank D → C.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|Stacking Books Up to My Height|
Speaking to Aeira
- Aeira's name is often misspelled by players as Aeria (meaning air from the Ancient Greek ἀήρ; later adopted into many languages as aer).
- Aeira's name, from 아이라, could alternatively be translated as Eira (meaning snow from Welsh), Aeria (see above), Eala (meaning swan from Irish and Scottish Gaelic), and more (i.e. Ayla, Aila, Aera, Aella, etc.). There is no consensus at this time.
- Aeira likes Anthologies and Cubic Puzzles as gifts.
Artwork of Aeira's Lunch Box.