This girl seems to be in her late teens with big thick glasses resting on her nose. Behind the glasses are two large, round brown eyes shining brilliantly. Wearing a loose-fitting dress, she has a ribbon made of soft and thin material around her neck.
Aeira is the bookstore owner of Dunbarton. Since she wears a small pair of glasses, she immediately provides the impression that she is the studious type. She is the daughter of Walter, who owns the General Store in Dunbarton.
From childhood, her appreciation of books was extensive, and she naturally came to be the owner of the small bookshop beside the school.
Aeira tends to shy away from people, but her feelings towards Stewart are quite overboard.
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Aeira, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Aeira is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
|Anthology||150g||Piaras, Walter, Gilmore, Galvin, Granites, Zeder|
|Cubic Puzzle||150g||Piaras, Walter, Gilmore, Galvin, Granites, Zeder|
Aeira has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising your level of intimacy with her. Put simply, you need to give her a number of items that she likes and these are listed in the "Favorite Items" section above. See the "How to impress an NPC" section on the Secret Shops page for more information.
- Aeira has a Special Coupon Shop which is accessed by obtaining a coupon from Fleta (Fleta's Chore side quest).
- To learn the skill Musical Knowledge the book "Music Theory" must be obtained and one way of getting it (relatively cheaply) is to raise your intimacy status with Aeira. Then ask her about "Skills" and she will give it to you. Go to Musical Knowledge's Obtaining the Skill section for a detailed explanation.
|How to Get Quest|
|Briefing||Stewart spends countless hours on his research every day, and today's no exception. I am worried he may pass out one of these days, because this is not a healthy lifestyle at all. I even wonder if he eats on time... I want to make something nice for him, but it's so hard to come up with the right ingredients to cook. Please help! P.S. You don't necessarily have to make it yourself.|
Requested food items and gold recieved may vary. It can be obtained from the cooking quests sold by Glenis (these involve collecting ingredients only, use of the Cooking skill is not required). If a player does not wish to do a cooking quest then some of the food items can also be bought from Glenis.
|How to Get Quest||
Finish I Want to Cook Something! quest.
|Briefing||Thanks to your help, the lunch box is ready! I'd like to ask for one more favor, if you don't mind. Would you please give this to Stewart from me? I don't think I can handle giving this to him myself.|
In step 2, when you go ask Manus about the potion one of two things will happen:
After completing the quest you will gain a keyword that suggests you ask people if anyone else knows about the secret lunchboxes Aeira has been making. Using the keyword once will make it disappear.
As long as you have the Lucky title equipped, she will request a different cooking mission each month, providing the keyword after each successful delivery to Stewart. It appears as though this quest may still continue the next time you do the cooking quest.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- Aeira's name is often misspelled by players as Aeria (meaning air from the Ancient Greek ἀήρ; later adopted into many languages as aer).
- Aeira's name, from 아이라, could alternatively be translated as Eira (meaning snow from Welsh), Aeria (see above), Eala (meaning swan from Irish and Scottish Gaelic), and more (i.e. Ayla, Aila, Aera, Aella, etc.). There is no consensus at this time.
|Aeira's attempt at cooking during a quest.|