Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Depending on the weather, herb patches will yield anywhere from 5 to 8 herbs; 5 during clear weather, and an additional 3 during thunderstorms. An additional herb can be gathered from some homestead herb patches so long as they have remained adjacent to specific homestead ornaments prior to
of the current day.
Based on where the herb patches are, they may or may not regenerate over time.
- Field herb patches regenerate one herb every minute.
- Homestead herb patches reset daily at 12:00am PST100.
- Herb patches found in dungeons, Solea, and Connous Underground Maze will not regenerate over time.
The following herb types can be found in Herb Patches:
- Antidote Herb displayed as "Ivory"
- Base Herb displayed as "Green"
- Bloody Herb displayed as "Red"
- Golden Herb displayed as "Gold"
- Mandrake displayed as "Orange"
- Mana Herb displayed as "Blue"
- Poison Herb displayed as "Violet"
- Sunlight Herb displayed as "Yellow"
- White Herb displayed as "White"
- Most dungeons
- Solea/Connous Underground Maze (uncovered through L-Rod Exploration, contains Antidote, Bloody, Golden, Mana, Mandrake, Poison, and Sunlight)
- Planted in Homesteads (contains Base, Bloody, Golden, Mana, Sunlight)
- Shyllien Nature Reserve (contains Bloody, Garbage, Mana, and Poison)
- Open Fields (contains Base, requires Rank F Herbalism to spot):