Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
A single comment thrown at him on the street would make him blush roses, turning his face and ears all red. With his warm voice, he carefully constructs each and every word.
Lepus runs the Clothing Store in Filia. Lepus wears a bright green Turban and a bright orange Elf Newbie Wear outfit. He has a repair rate to match Simon and Ailionoa in Uladh. He also sells a large variation of clothing items. Some of the items he sells are Elf-only, but most of them can be worn by humans.
Music Track Title: A Youth's Elegant Hand Posture
- The "Normal" prices are those offered to Elves and non-allied Humans.
- The "Special" prices are those that include the 5% discount Lepus offers only to Elf-allied Humans (it is not offered to Elves).
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- Due to the way the two discounts are applied, for Elf-allied Humans this will result in an approximate 9.75% discount and will vary the most for low priced items.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- When tailoring items for intermediate part-time jobs the report time starts at 5:00 pm.