Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
|Base Dmg||16 - 27||Will||29|
|Wound %||2% - 6%||Luck||25|
|Summon Time||114 Min||Exp %||125%||Speed Rating||145 / 27|
|Bag Size||30 (6 × 5)||Enemy||None||Cost||7,200 NX|
- When warping into the Shadow Realm through an altar, there is a chance for the Sprite pet vanishing while mounted. Unmounting the Sprite results in a forced warp to an unknown location, which leads to crashing the client due to a rendering error.
- This has only been confirmed with the Lime Sprite.
The Lime Sprite is exactly the same as the Rainbow Sprite, with the exception of color.
It is hard to resist the unique charm of the Lime Sprite, which seems to exude nature's purity through the brilliance of its bright green color.
Although Sprites are often compared to spirits or fairies, the Sprites of Erinn can be more accurately described as monsters that appear in places such as dungeons to attack unassuming venturers. In spite of that fact, there has been heavy amount of interest from people to own Sprites because of their intriguing appearance.
It was a difficult task to tame and domesticate these creatures as pets. However, untiring efforts and several attempts have finally yielded results, allowing you to enjoy having a Sprite as your very own pet.
The Lime Sprite has an amazing ability that allows itself to become united in physical form with its owner. Press the 'R' key when a Sprite has been summoned and it will become united with you, merging its wings with your body that will appear and function as though it were your own.
When you are united to your pet Sprite, you will receive not only continuous Road Companion Bonuses such as Max HP, Max MP, and Critical, but also special assistance with defense and protection.
Special Ability Details
- The player can have the sprite ride on his/her back by pressing the 'R' key when the pet is out.
- While being worn, the pet cannot be targeted by monsters and will gain experience as the player defeats enemies.
- The pet can be knocked off when the player is knocked back.
- The player gains 2 Defense and 2 Protection by wearing the pet. Bonus decreases with pet's age.
Level Needed for Skills
Status Increase on Age-up
Status Increase on Level-up
|Age||Max HP||Max MP||Critical (%)||Length|