For a list of the Dragon family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Gives 50,000 Exploration EXP
- For more general information on Red Dragon, see Red Dragon Raid.
- As a raid boss, all Pets and Partners are forcibly desummoned upon approaching Red Dragon.
- Spawns at 4:00pm PST100 ~ 4:30pm PST100 and 9:00pm PST100 ~ 9:30pm PST100 everyday.
- Successfully sketching it gets you 1,200 Exploration EXP.
- Strongest dragon in terms of damage.
- Can be targeted in 8 different areas: Head, Neck, Body, 2 Legs, 2 Wings, and Tail. Some of its attacks will be temporarily unusable based on which area was targeted.
- Weather will change when it is going to use Rain of Thunder. Attacking its wings triggers this.
- It uses Tail Attack extremely fast; this attack has twice the stun time of other dragons' Tail Attack.
- A fighter with a high rank Tumble can dodge out of the way if used fast enough, or you can use the invincibility frames from Blaze or Charging Strike.
- It usually uses Tail Attack after it lands from doing Meteor and uses Stampede after Rain of Thunder.
- Attacking the chest and attacking the head when it's roaring will deal bonus damage.
- Oddly, its fire breath attack hits much more area on its left side than its right side.
- Traditional strategies don't work as well.
- It is recommended to attack the chest area. This way, you are too close for it to use breath attacks, and the tail doesn't hit you as often. This also gives bonus damage for hitting its weak spot.
- Dig a hole using Stomp or Land Maker to avoid its Meteor.
- When it attempts to user Rain of Thunder, use Windmill to stop it from doing so.
- When it uses its fire breath move completely behind or to its right side to avoid getting hit. Standing on the left side gives a much higher chance of being hit.