For a list of the Dragon family, see here.
||100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Gives 50,0000 Exploration EXP
- For more general information on White Dragon, see White Dragon Raid.
- As a raid boss, all Pets and Partners are forcibly desummoned upon approaching White Dragon.
- Spawns at 11:30am PST100 ~ 11:45am PST100 and 7:30pm PST100 ~ 7:45pm PST100 everyday.
- Unlike the other dragons, it does not possess Dragon Fireball, Stampede, Tail Attack, nor Passive Defenses.
- Summons Snowfield Slayers.
- Is accompanied by Blade Wyverns. They are not summoned by the White Dragon; rather, they respawn on their own.
- Its Roar buffs the damage of the Blade Wyverns and Snowfield Slayers; a purple aura similar to Battlefield Overture's effects will appear on the Wyverns and Slayers, along with the message "The monsters have gone mad with rage!"
- Unlike other monsters, its roar has no effect on players.
- During Flight it executes White Dragon's Breath, dealing fixed 100 damage over a wide range below it and freezing any caught for approximately 5 seconds.
- Unlike other dragons, it can move on its own.
- Unlike other dragons, this dragon can not be sketched.
- Windmill is highly discouraged, as it may have a high risk of causing it to take Flight, however using Windmill in the grace time while it's in flight may cause it to drop down, similar to other Dragons.
- When it flies up, if knocking it down via windmill isn't an option, immediately run away until after it executes its Breath.
- Standing right below the White dragon is also a option as the AOE doesn't have effect on the middle.
- It starts off only walking and does not trample things in its way. However, after sufficient damage has been done to it, it will start running, identifiable by a slightly different animation, which deals damage in front of it as it moves.