For a list of the Dragon family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Gives 50,000 Exploration EXP
- For more general information on Black Dragon, see Black Dragon Raid.
- As a raid boss, all Pets and Partners are forcibly desummoned upon approaching Black Dragon.
- Spawns at 11:00am PST100 ~ 11:15am PST100 and 7:00pm PST100 ~ 7:15pm PST100 everyday.
- Unlike the other dragons, it does not possess Dragon Fireball, Stampede, nor Tail Attack.
- Summons Korsek Raptors.
- Its Stomp causes anyone in range to instantly go into Deadly and also ignores Mana Shield as well.
- Unlike other dragons, it can move on its own, and anyone standing in the beast's path will be harmed.
- Unlike other dragons, this dragon can not be sketched.
- When it uses Flight it will proceed to attack with Black Dragon's Breath, which deals 100 damage each hit for 3 hits dealing a total of 300 damage.
- When flying or roaring, it will also execute Holy Pilgrimage, which causes it to heal itself by around 5% of its max HP and all surrounding Korsek Raptors by 50% of their max HP.
- Attacking its sides or from behind is highly recommended, as attacking in front of the dragon will make you more likely to trampled upon as well as being hit by its Stomp.
- Flight can sometimes be prevented with a well timed Windmill similar to how it is used against Crumena and the Red Dragon when they use Rain of Thunder.
- However, as Windmill also resets enemy AI, it has a fairly high chance to also cause it to fly again. It is therefore recommended not to Windmill so as to prevent the dragon from multiple chances of healing itself.
- It is vulnerable to the protection reducing effects of a Shocked Brionac.
- Consider using this to your advantage if there do not seem to be enough players around to defeat it on time.