For a list of the Lion family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- For more general information on the Giant Lion, see Giant Lion Raid.
- All Pets and Partners are forcibly desummoned upon entering the Giant Lion Raid Zone.
- Spawns between 2:00pm PST100 ~ 2:30pm PST100 and 8:00pm PST100 ~ 8:30pm PST100 every day.
- Successfully sketching it nets you 800 Exploration EXP (+160 if it is nighttime).
- Its aggro range is incredibly large, roughly the size of the entire meadow in which normal Lions spawn.
- Though its primary form of movement is Stampede (similar to Dragons), it can run normally, much faster than any form of player movement. This is primarily seen when chasing a player to use its Bite attack.
- Unlike most other enemies who use it, its Stampede deals a high amount of injury, and significantly more damage at the end of the charge when it does a claw swipe.
- It flashes to indicate loading its Bite and Stampede attacks.
- Stay behind its head/mouth when attacking to avoid its Roar attack.
- Standing close to the lion will make it easier to avoid Stampede.