Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:Sword Spirit Food List
Under "price" rather than writing unstable numbers such as xxxxg-xxxxg or drops locations, wouldnt it be better to just write the actual NPC price value? As if you were to trade the item with someone else it would display the NPC value. Seeing as the EXP gain is based on the NPC value. --Sai 13:37, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- I think that depends on the user. I don't know the cost or if its sold >.> the Teeth Patterned Ankle boots. So i think the way it is currently is best.--Trickybomb 02:25, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- It would be more work and right now, we are not yet organized enough to arrange a serious, in-depth examination of ego feeding. If we were to get really organized and start checking everything down to the point where even 1 gold difference was considered, we would have an extremely detailed list that truly revealed what everything was worth. However, we do not have a team of players that rich (or organized) for each weapon, so it wouldn't really work well. Even if we did put down based on item, it is very easy to miss something because say the moongates opened as you were feeding or you couldn't copy the info down fast enough. --Sinnoaria 22:53, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ideally, there would be a formula that says how much EXP is gained for a given cost (since that's what determines it. The item doesn't matter. This is shown by the fact that the same weapon bought from different NPCs (and different prices) will give different experience). Furthermore, there would be the list of the max EXP that can be gained per level, all the way to level 40 (or the max level, if it's not 40). Lastly, all the stats for each type of weapon would have a list of which items apply to it.
- Sadly, I do not actually have such a formula that would reveal everything, but there is one, and it's only a matter of time before it's found. From what I can tell, it's a log function, but I could be wrong, and I like I said I don't know yet. Either way.... is the max level 40, or can it go higher than that? --Doomsday 20:42, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
Does Durability of what you feed your weapon have any effect at all?--Trickybomb 02:25, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- -I have yet to notice any difference based on the current durability of the item. Nor max durability. That doesn't mean there is none, I just haven't seen a difference based on what I've fed it so far. --Sinnoaria 22:21, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Believe it goes higher but just stops gaining stats after 40--Aubog007 02:28, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
All of the spirit food charts really need an explanation on how to use them. I hear questions ever single day in game about what the pink bars and extra numbers mean.
- Add that info into the Feeding Your Spirit Weapon page. I don't have an ego myself, so I have no idea. ---Angevon
For a sword female spirit:
Str: swordswoman gloves,
Int: gems (red and silver confirmed), scissors gloves,tri color robe, blacksmith hammer
Dex: cooking pot, Lute, wooden stick, common silk spinning gloves
Luck: leather hand gloves, cloth shoes, 5 sign,
I forget what fossils raise. I THINK will.
Previous stats: STR 5, INT 1, DEX 3, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 9:
Rolling pin: 20 soc, 94 will.
Hairband: 14 soc, 68 will
Cooking pot: soc 97, dex 20.
Lute, dex 20, soc 20.
Wizard hat: Luck 14, Soc 14? (need to verify social).
Current stats: STR 6, INT 1, DEX 3, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 9:
Swordsman shoes: 64 soc, 14 luck
Broad stick (mob drop): social 1, Int 2
Gathering knife (mob drop): social 1, Int 2
Gathering axe (Elen): social 6, str 24
Vest and pants set: 16 soc, 6 int? (need to double check)
Current stats: STR 6, INT 2, DEX 3, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 9:
Broad stick (Mob drop): Int 3, soc 1.
Current stats: STR 7, INT 2, DEX 3, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 10:
Hairband: will 68.
Swordswoman gloves: STR 61, soc 65.
wooden stick: dex 4
Gathering axe (mob drop): STR 22
Quilting shoes: str 61, soc 44.
Scissors glove: Int 41, soc 21? (nexon's messages cut off the message before I could read the social)
Leather hand gloves: Luck 14
Current stats: STR 8, INT 2, DEX 4, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 10:
Warhammer: 170 will, 39 social.
Current stats: STR 9, INT 2, DEX 4, WILL 13, LUCK 2, SOC 10:
5 sign: Luck 14, Social 15
Core's thief gloves: 14 int, social 19
Current stats: STR 9, INT 2, DEX 4, WILL 13, LUCK 3, SOC 10:
Tricolor robe: int 14, social 42
Guardian Gloves: 64 Social, 126 STR
Wooden Club: 15 social, 59 str
Leather shoes: STR 53,
Mongol's thief cap: 14 int, 22 soc
Common Silk Spinning gloves (tailored): Dex 25, Soc 31
Swordswoman gloves: str 126, soc 68
short bow (skeleton drop): 45 str, 11 soc
Blacksmith hammer: Int 14
--Sinnoaria 19:39, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
For male sword (on my 2h):
STR: Lute, Gathering Axe, Ukulele; DEX: Robe, Wooden Sword, Broadsword, Broad Stick, Hatchet, Short Bow, Short Sword, Rolling Pin; INT: Handicraft Kit, Slender Robe, Hairband, Dagger, Claymore, Warhammer; Will: Bastard Sword, Fishing Rod, Mandolin.
The following items also gave Social EXP: Lute, Slender Robe, Bastard Sword, Claymore, Fishing Rod, Hatchet, Warhammer, Short Bow, Short Sword, Ukelele, Rolling Pin, Mandolin.
I didn't keep track of exactly how many points each item gives, but with 11 strength and 8 social I'm still feeding Ukuleles with great results. --Erwing 01:10, 3 August 2008 (PDT)
New items: Leather Shoes: Will/Social; Sandals: Dex/Social; Mongo's Thief Cap: Strength/Social; Popo's Shirt and Pants: Luck --Erwing 22:23, 4 August 2008 (PDT)
More items: Long Sword (3000g): Int/Social, Composite Bow (3000g): Luck/Social, Tork's Hunter Suit (1800): Luck/Social, Ceremonial Stocking (10,000): Luck/Social, Mongo's Cap: Will/Social, Carpenter Clothes (7300g): Dex/Social, Female Business Suit (5400): Dex/Social, Cores' Boots (7500): Str/Social, Enamel Shoes: Dex/Social --Erwing 23:51, 4 August 2008 (PDT)
EXP at 15 Strength: Ukulele: 225, Fluted Short Sword: 153, Mongo's Long Skirt: 170, Mongo's Traveler Suit: 160, Cores' Boots: 235, Long Bow: 150
Bracelets raise Will/Social. Other than that, nothing new to report today.--Erwing 04:57, 6 August 2008 (PDT)
5 Sign increases Strength/Social.--Erwing 16:54, 7 August 2008 (PDT)
All of the above have been added to the table. Still a lot of missing exp values and a few missing prices.--Erwing 05:01, 9 August 2008 (PDT)
Guardian Bows add to sword str. -- Ladywinter 22:36, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Why is there no chart for social? It seems like there should be one. Especially since you need level 21 for Spirit Awakening. Sisakat 00:06, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey uhm.. What happened to the pages here? They went poof o.O RydiaFromFF2 17:43, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh I see! Should Update the links on the Main page then XD RydiaFromFF2 17:49, 14 April 2009 (UTC)