User pages. What are they usually used for? to get others to understand them or are they for showing off later on. I opted out of making a user page for over 2-3 years as I considered it a waste of wiki space, however I will use this as for others to ascertain my motives on the wiki. Primarily.
1. If there's something I doubt due to general consensus in the Mabinogi community, I will revert it, not particularly because it was edited by a specific person or etc., mainly because it seems highly implausible, if you unrevert it, please provide some sort of proof, a decent explanation is enough to get me by.
2. If I do edit something on the wiki, usually it's confirmed by multiple sources and gone through EXTENSIVE testing. If you further doubt it, discuss with me before starting a reversion war, saves wiki bandwidth and Recent Changes space. (unless someone deletes and restores)
3. I may come off as arrogant or... overbearing, but my actions on this wiki for the past 3 years speak much louder and add much credibility to my future actions.
4. If I seem like I'm attacking you, I'm not.
5. And if you think I wrote this for you. You are mistaken.
This is my user page and someday more will be added to it.
And this is Aubog007 and how I "roll"
P.S. There will be no fancy pictures. Just walls of text on this space.
Just for kicks.
Yes, ultimate goal of capping everything has been achieved. Jack of all trades, done!
2k AP remaining for future skills.
On a side note, had to fix a faulty if-then statement for the skilltable.