7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Report From: 9:00 am
||Hah! You Thought I'm a Woman?
This broad-shouldered man holding a wood-cutting axe in his right hand must have gone through a lot of tough times. He's wearing a cap backwards and his bronzed face is covered with a heavy beard. Between the wavy strands of his bushy dark brown hair are a pair of bright playful eyes full of benevolent mischief.
Tracy is a lumberjack in Ulaid Logging Camp of Dugald Aisle. His strong work ethic, demonstrated by his daily commute to the logging camp despite unfavorable weather conditions, is one virtue that residents of both Dunbarton and Tir Chonaill duly acknowledge.
Tracy can be described as a mixture of full-blown masculinity and gross femininity. These contrasting features are exhibited in his manner of speech. He greatly despises those who tease for his "emasculating" name, but it is likely that he derives a somewhat perverted delight from fooling new Milletians with his letters disguised to appear as if sent by a female.
The outline of his early childhood is sketchily explained in the book Tracy's Secret, authored by Ranald. Tracy is said to have been born as the fourth son of a household which dearly sought a daughter. The father's disenchantment led him to clothe Tracy in a girl's clothing until the age of 7.
Constantly teased by friends for his androgynous name and skirt, Tracy began to pursue male interests by consciously adopting a blunt, coarse accent. The mockery did not cease. In adolescence, he resorted to growing a beard, practicing martial arts, and working as a part-time lumberjack. In short, Tracy desperately attempted any means to break free from his childhood trauma.
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Tracy, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Tracy is in bold.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- According to Tracy's Secret:
- Tracy has three older brothers and a sister exactly 8 years younger.
- Tracy has a wife.
- Tracy just recently turned 40 (at least, recent relative to the book's publication).