Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Kousai Magic Shields
Sorry but before you go undo my edit, only three other magic shields can be learned by exchanging orbs. Mana Shield is not found through exchanging orbs and is separate from that sentence. Keeping it as four would imply that the all four magic shields (not including Natural Shield) are obtainable through orbs which is not true. --Δκυmσ - ταłκ 13:58, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- You did remove it which I'm fine with, but you changed a sentence about learning three magic shields to four which is incorrect for the sentence. --Δκυmσ - ταłκ 19:29, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
Please Always State Reason for Editing Unless Obviously Known
- I've just tested Elf smash+Charge on simulated lagless (MTU=48) connection and i was able to do so without getting hit at all. It has to be more than 2.5 seconds--Hengsheng120·TALKCONTRIBS 19:25, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- It would probably be more accurate to test the stun in a pvp. I know that I can easily smash+charge+smash many monsters, but in pvps, I often get hit while trying to smash after a charge. A lot of monsters have a small delay (I haven't tested it with the removal of the monster aggro base time removal :/ ) --Haven923 00:03, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
Re: Wanted Pages
I'm working on fixing the problem. It's just taking a while, as access to the wiki has been so slow I just give up at times. Lucky I live in Australia, so I can actually wait till late night/early morning US times to get some work done on the wiki. That is, if that happens when I have free time to work on the wiki lol. --ZRoc (Talk) 03:59, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think I've fixed all of them. If you find anymore, that I've done, then let me know. Oh and thank you for pointing out the problem, I would have ended up spamming the Wanted Pages special page with those links without even realising it. --ZRoc (Talk) 10:06, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about that undo on your replies on User talk:Irjustman. Accidentally clicked the rollback button, and there's is no "are you sure you want to perform this action?" message when you click it. =P --Aramet (Talk) 04:44, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
Re: Red Links
Black and White color schemes
There were no pictures all there before so I figured it is better than nothing --User:Xeraph 05:21, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
I know that, in case you do not know, these NPCs do not have portraits when talking to them.--BIassreiter 04:32, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
WHOOPS! Where did I mess up at, and how did I mess it up? --Sephy 04:14, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm...I don't remember doing that. It's fixed now. --Sephy 22:54, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
There's a blue flashy lute from the Mabinogi Music Sensation event. There's also a White/Red cooking table, though I'm not sure where it came from. -- BladeBlade 07:55, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
i can confirm that i've seen the flashing instruments, but i believe the type of instrument varied per user. and i think the cooking table is gacha.Miyani 17:54, 4 April 2010 (UTC)