Description and Geography
The Shadow Realm is a mirror copy of the world of Erinn that was created by an unknown cause, and is illuminated by the Dark Sun. It is constantly growing and expanding.
Weather occurs normally, but the Shadow realm casts a dark, reddish glow over the lands, and the skies are perpetually red. When it is daytime in Erinn, it is night time in the Shadow Realm, and vice-versa.
All plant life appears withered or dead, and buildings are ruined and weathered.
While the Shadow realm mirrors Erinn, it sometimes takes on properties of its own that cannot be found elsewhere.
You may enter the Shadow Realm by making use of the Stonehenge.
- The location in the Shadow Realm that is arrived upon is dependent on which Shadow Mission is chosen.
Areas of Interest
- The resources, amenities and facilities that may be found in the Shadow Realm generally are the same than their Erinn counterparts, with some exceptions.
- Animals, like hens and dogs, will be absent.
- You cannot fish.
- Moon Gates will always be inactive.
- The usual map exits you may find will be blocked.
- See the respective articles on Shadow Missions.
- Taillteann Stonehenge (Shadow Realm Taillteann, Sliab Cuilin, Abb Neagh)
- Tara Stonehenge (Shadow Realm Blago Prairie, Corrib Valley, Tara, Rath Royal Castle)
|Pale, Darkened Earth
Shadow Realm of Taillteann
|Palace of Shadows
Shadow Realm of Tara
|Song of the Partholons
Shadow Realm of Rath Royal Castle
|When Shadows Grow Long
Shadow Taillteann Boss theme
Shadow Realm Rath Castle Boss theme