|Notes & Advice
- Summons Mage, Warrior, and Archer Spirits, Black New Gremlin, Goblin Hunter, Heavy Skeleton Armor Ogre, Stinky Berkkus
- Also Possesses Holy Contagion, Holy Confinement, Mineral Hail, Alban Golem Ambush, Alban Golem Ice Slip, Alban Golem Gatling
- Skills vary between difficulties. He has level 2 Passive defenses on Intermediate(?)/Advanced, and Level 3 Passive Defenses on Hard/Heroic, only to be changed by Night Change.
- On Advanced/Hard/Heroic, his passive defenses will have been set in place before his plume changes color.
- Has a Unique version of Night Change, which dictates not only its Passive Defenses, but also what type of skills it uses. Grey (All), Green (Archery), Red (Melee), and Blue (Magic).
- Its Night Change state also dictates its AI, Grey only means it has not picked a state yet for its AI, but has all Defenses enabled, Green causes its AI to become similar to most Archers, passive and attempting to constantly pelt arrows, however it will not use defense, and it rarely will only walk. Red will make it hyper aggressive, extremely quick to react to any attack ranged or otherwise, and it has a tendency to attempt to use Smash. Magic will cause it to strafe and use its varied magic, very similar to Ghosts. It can use any of the skills outside of its three major areas with impunity, but it cannot inter-use its skills.
- Teleports only when knocked down, and often teleports half the map away. Sometimes, it'll run back from where it teleports depending on if you had hit it during its teleport prompt, often with intent to retaliate.
- Take advantage of its weaker AI in ranged/magic, it will have a higher tendency to summon monsters, but it wont react as well as melee.
- Occasionally, his AI will bug and he won't switch. This causes it to be impossible to deal any damage to him on Hard/Heroic aside from using shock damage from Mirage Missile, the drain portion of Life Drain, Devil's Cry, Hydra Transmutation, Wings of Rage after effects, and the sustained damage from Dischord, or Shadow Spirit.
- Seldom, he will switch to another skillset, but his helmet's plume will not change color.
- Avoid knocking him down if at all possible, or keeping him stunned fully, as he will summon monsters and teleport if he has the chance, but knocking him back will not trigger teleporting.
- Recommended to use Final Hit if he's Melee-only, Way of the Gun if he's ranged, and Firebolt spam if he is magic. Using Pummel to hold him in place is also advised.
- Occasionally, he will repeatedly spam Alban Golem Ambush. In higher difficulties, it is near impossible without a mounted pet or exceedingly high run speed to dodge it. Using an attack immediately upon him coming up is the easiest way, a quick Shuriken Charge will also work.
- Bash will almost always cause him to use Rage Impact without cooldown, making the skill extremely difficult to use.