From Mabinogi World Wiki
This category is for tools that are permanent fixtures in towns and can be used by any player.
- All public tools are only used in production.
- These tools can only be used in towns and have fixed locations, similar to the fixed locations of most NPCs.
- They cannot be moved, equipped or stored in any type of inventory.
- To use these tools other production tools may need to be equipped in the right or both hands.
- Unless other production tools need to be equipped first, then to start using a public tool a player need only left-click on it and, if neccesary, the appropriate skill will activate, assuming the player has the skill.
- Most public tools have no charge for using them.
- More than one player can use them at the same time.
- They can be re-used indefinitely, as they have neither durability or a set number of uses.
- Their continuous use, at any one time, is only limited by the supply of production materials a player can carry and a player's stamina.
- Some of these tools are required when using one of the following production skills;
Pages in category "Public Tools"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.