Cooking Oven (Public)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- You may be looking for Cooking Table tool.
- You may be looking for Cooking Pot tool.
- For the homestead version, see Homestead Oven.
There are Cooking Ovens (public) in almost every town:
- Tir Chonaill has one on the east side of Caitin's Grocery Store.
- Tailteann has none.
- Dunbarton has one north of Glenis and east of Kristell, next to the town wall.
- Port Cobh has one under a roof beside Kayna's blacksmith shop.
- Bangor has one east of Comgan.
- Emain Macha has two, one south-west of Ailionoa and the other in the Loch Lois restaurant, near Shena. During the Cooking Contest, it also has Stoves for Cooking in the town square.
- Tara has a Stove for Cooking with the same function, in front of the General Shop.
- Qilla Base Camp has none.
- Filia has one behind the house south of the Town Square, near the Filia Messenger.
- Vales has one near Wanst.
- Cor has one next to Ruwai.
- Calida Exploration Camp has none.
- Belvast has one beside Blyss.
- Beach of Scathach has one beside a Patrolman.
- Doki Doki Island has none.
Below are links to lists of recipes for cooking methods that require a source of heat, such as a Cooking Oven (public).