From Mabinogi World Wiki
A mysterious golden mushroom. Could be used for something. You probably shouldn't eat it as is, though.
1 × 1
Methods to Obtain
- Gold Mushrooms grow between 8:00 pm and 4:00 am in-game time, appearing only on Wednesdays.
- Found in Dugald Aisle (Ulaid Forest) and Karu Forest. They can be picked by being empty-handed and clicking on them, or by using the "Mushroom!" command with either a Spotted Deer or Short Horned Antelope pet summoned.
- Can also be gathered from Homestead Gold Mushroom nodes once per real-time Wednesday when the time is right.
- Only two Gold Mushrooms spawn in Ulaid Forest each in-game night. Each channel has their own spawns, however.
- Gather with a Partner with high likability and Rank 1 Mushroom Gathering to increase the yield.
- Unlike other Mushrooms, Phantasmal Sight has no effect on Gold Mushrooms.
|Likeability Potion||Potion Making rC|
|5 Tupai Taming Bait||Synthesis rNov|
|Name||Minimum Total Materials||Item Rank||Skill Rank|
|Katell's Special Snack||Gold Mushroom x1
Pollen × 1
Flour Dough x 1