Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Connous Heavy Stander
- For the monster skill, see Heavy Stander.
- For the other transformation skills, see Paladin Heavy Stander, Physis Heavy Stander, and Dark Heavy Stander.
|The true power of Elves, the descendents of the ancient Irinids, comes from the nature of Connous. The Heavy Stander, especially, is a skill that allows you defend against melee attacks, which you can use once you are in beast mode. The moment you activate the skill, it will effectively protect you from a melee attack from an enemy. However, concentration is necessary in order to maintain its effect, so the skill activates randomly. When you are hit by an enemy attack and the skill is activated properly, it will bounce off the damage from the enemy's attack and create a blind spot of the enemy right after.|
- Connous Heavy Stander invokes Heavy Stander, reducing Physical Damage received as a Falcon. Additionally, Connous Heavy Stander has a chance to Auto Defend melee attacks; the Falcon flashes red while halting the opponent's attack.
- Additionally, Auto Defense reduces damage by half when it triggers, after calculating the player's defensive stats and Heavy Stander's passive damage reduction.
- There is a random chance for the skill to activate.
- Having a higher Rank Fury of Connous, as well as Connous Heavy Stander increases the chance that this skill activates.
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Damage Reduced (%)||10||11||12||13||14||15||17||18||20|
|Auto Defend Rate (%)||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||30|
|Bonus Activation Rate (%)||5||6||7||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|