For a list of the Golem family, see here.
|Notes & Advice
- The creature is described in the book Tabhartas: the Guardian of Ancient Wisdom.
- Fights just like a Golem, with a bit more speed.
- It also has 100% wound rate.
- Has a very wide Stomp Range.
- Some people refer to this monster as the Molten Golem because of its fiery appearance.
- However, it does not possess the fire element. That's gold you're seeing, acquired from the beginning of G2 to stabilize its form, not magma.
- Unlike all the HS monsters, this one has its activation rate at 10%, no matter what.
- Info in parentheses apply to statistics after you acquire the transformation (the weakening is still in effect once you revert to normal).
- Sometimes attacks a player's pet if it has attacked Tabhartas and is resummoned multiple times.
- SmashMill is an effective method to defeat Tabhartas if it is cornered.
- Because you're fighting Tabhartas alone, it is suggested that you must know how to fight Golems strategically.
- If you have any pets, its a good idea to use them to battle Tabhartas rather than yourself, so no risks are taken. Paladin Dogs are advised due to their increase in stats.
- The use of Mana Shield will prevent you from getting wounded.