Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Is it me, or even though it had a 99% hit rate it misses ALL THE TIME? --Kaillera 18:00, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Same thing happens to me somehow while im shooting with a bow/crossbow etc. I fire around 80-99% and miss, but for some reason, i hit more often at 50%
- Maybe you're firing too late and the wyvern's out of range so you automatically miss? They get a pretty big area to move around in, it could be easy to misjudge distances when shooting. Qaccy 06:07, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
The wyverns with titles such as "the Hungry" give double the amount of stars as normal ones. I and others have tested this several times. --Syllwynn
Ballistae and Elements
Is Ballista damage affected by the elemental enchants you wear? -Iyasenu
Pet Changing rewards
When I turn in rewards to Kelpie, I can summon a pet to change the reward set I receive. Anyone want to confirm this? or is it just something only I can do? -Vorend
- Do you mean, that when you summon a pet, the rewards listed change? or that when you summon a pet and receive the reward, it's different than listed? Either way, I'm heading to Zardine to check it out. This could turn out useful, if it isn't against the rules.--Tricky B Bomb (Talk) 09:20, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
- Something interesting to add. When you summon the pet it will give you, if you don't already have, the offers of the not so common bonus rewards in the item slot 2(forgot to check 1....), but only 1 of them. If you desummon the pet, it will revert to the choices you had before you summoned the pet. (doesn't matter what pet) If you Resummon the pet, it will give you the bonus reward you were offered the last time you had a pet summoned. Will continue testing. (Also, just quiting out of the reward box, and asking to trade the stars in again, will not change the rewards.) --Tricky B Bomb (Talk) 10:15, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's not just pets. The prizes change depending on how many people you have in your party and summoned pets count toward that, whether you're really in a party or not. And the way the prizes change seems to be random. I've summoned a pet and have nothing change while at other times have it change from no extra items to both items. --Berkt 09:46, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
Ego Changing rewards
I think I've found that talking to your ego repeatedly (don't need to start conversation) changes rewards. The times that it 'doesn't' are primarily because they changed to... exactly the same thing. This is particularly useful (and time-consuming) if you want a specific reward each time. --- Ineya 10:14, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
Tested and confirmed :D this will be extremely useful for some people --LawLies 07:01, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
I've been doing this and haven't gotten the reward I want yet, i think it needs to be clarified if you are just talking to your ego once --> checking rewards --> repeat or are you constantly talking to it to try to get the system to overload or something and get the rewards to reset and then check? --Shadofrak 16:59, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
- I went back and tried again, i got items for both slots (neither of which i wanted) so i tried unsummoning pet, no change, then i tried talking to my ego and asking, no change. i think maybe this was "fixed" in a recent patch --Shadofrak 17:20, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
Mana Magician is a possible 11-15 stars reward. Here it says it comes as an enchant scroll, but on the Mana Magician page it says it comes on Combat Shoes. Which one is correct? --- Angevon (Talk) 03:40, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Mana Magician page's information is outdated. devcat changed reward. (Enchanted item to Encahant scroll) --Juff 04:08, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Did the same thing happen with Burst Soldier? The enchant page says it comes on a Mongo's Archer Cap as a 6~10 Stars Reward but it's listed as an enchant scroll on this table. --- Angevon (Talk) 20:50, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Crusader Skills||0||16:44, 16 December 2014|
|Ninja Skills||0||11:33, 24 July 2014|
|No baloons?||4||23:38, 9 July 2012|
|Viscount||1||23:44, 9 March 2011|
|Revamped rewards? for Hamlet S2?||0||22:19, 24 February 2011|
|crash shot agiants them?||4||17:32, 7 January 2011|
- Normal Attacks and Shuriken Charge work.
- Shadow Cloak can be used, but the whirlwind just flies off into some direction and hits nothing (probably targets stuff on the ground).
- The rest (Explosive Kunai, Kunai Storm, Smokescreen, Shadow Bind, and Sakura Abyss) does nothing but display the message: "You can't do that on a mount."
I keep seeing people come back to Kelpie with out a balloon on their pets with stars, any idea how this happens? Mod possibly?
As long as you remain in Zardine, your stars will stay. You do not have to return to the camp in a balloon. Most people usually stay until the balloon crashes, then return to Kelpie on a pet. Small balloons are usually inexpensive to people since they practically get a profit of gold back or exploration levels.
Viscount is listed as obtained from balloon in the enchants section but isn't listed here. Is it still a ballooning reward or did g13s2 change this?
No. You cannot use any skill other than the Ballista Bolt shooting skill while mounted on a Ballista.
you can unhide the skill and use it off the balloon if you have ballista right?
I don't think so. I think your ballista just disappears from your inventory when you try