Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
- 1 Thanks
- 2 Images for Equipments
- 3 Re: Translator
- 4 Two things...
- 5 Your "InsideViewCamp" Image
- 6 Re: Sora300
- 7 Re: Image Redirect
- 8 August 11nth
- 9 Ciar Entrance
- 10 Server
- 11 User page
- 12 Spiked Cap Images
- 13 Gloves
- 14 Gems as Ego Food?
- 15 Navimg
- 16 Re: Dungeon Lobby/Alter of Goddess Pictures
- 17 Mabinogi Logical Puzzle (By Random): My Answer
- 18 Images
- 19 Black Succubus Blouse
- 20 Re: Two Parts Dye Shoes
- 21 Image
- 22 Template Changes
- 23 Kelpie - Skill Section
- 24 Re: Welcome Msgs
- 25 RE: Plate Gauntlet
- 26 Small note:
- 27 "New Year Event"
- 28 Re: Kousai Magic Shields
- 29 Re: Category:Synthesized Items
- 30 Mana Herb
- 31 Kirsten Leather Armor Pictures
- 32 image thingy
- 33 About Life Section
- 34 Bronze Shield Page
- 35 Ipokeu
- 36 Side Bar
- 37 o_o
Thanks for the help with uploading images... --Yuuka 02:25, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Images for Equipments
I said this already on Koil's page, but for any more pictures you take, please include the entire body (don't cut heads off because it just looks creepy/weird). Angevon and I tried setting examples with the pages we've done (Mongo's Traveler Suit (F), Ella's Vest Skirt), and would like everyone helping out with equipment pictures to do the same. If you have lighting issues, the Dunbarton school and Rundal Dungeon lobby will always have perfect lighting despite the weather or time of day. Thanks! --Powder Rune 18:18, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
I have been talking with a couple fellow Muramasa lovers like myself, and have made 2 new images which satisfy their (as well as my) needs for the pictures much more so than the last two I had posted (one of the two before that wasn't even a mura and the other wasn't as good quality, nor did it reveal Mura's beautiful bands around the sheath). As for the glove of extravaganza, I understand it's considered a slight distraction, but I believe it's hardly noticable in this case and am only arguing for it's sake as it is broken, cannot be repaired, and my perfect colors. I hope you are satified with these pictures. <3's --Sanity 22:12, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
I did use Google Translator. I will find a better translator to to make it sound more sense.
First of all, you can sign your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~), and we prefer that you do so. Also, when placing images like the equipped pictures for the 6 Sign and 9 Sign, please put the coding at the top of the page so that they appear properly. :) If you don't know what I mean, look at my last modification to either of those pages. --Aramet 16:45, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
Your "InsideViewCamp" Image
Thanks for telling me. ---Angevon 17:19, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Re: Image Redirect
I fixed it. I had to delete the image to make the redirect work. --Aramet 21:54, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
I like your user page. With your permission, can I take your character info box and the info box of a part-time job NPC (meaning an NPC with a part-time job) and customize it as my own? I have a few ideas on it. I'll put it on my user page to see if you OK this.
Spiked Cap Images
For the future content gloves I've been adding, I've been putting in Front, Back, and Side, and skipping the angled. ---Angevon 15:07, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but take your time, there are way too many gloves heh. ---Angevon 15:12, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Gems as Ego Food?
- Ah, you're right! I just tested it. However, they rewarded my ego with zero stat boosts (his social is level 13). --Aramet (Talk) 00:24, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- You never thought of [[image:AkumoFmBlunt.jpg|link=Battle_Hammer#Spirit_Weapon_Stats]] ? -- κєνıи (»тαıĸ«) 01:22, 18 August 2009 (UTC) 200px
Re: Dungeon Lobby/Alter of Goddess Pictures
Nice pics! Go ahead and add them. ---Angevon 22:33, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Mabinogi Logical Puzzle (By Random): My Answer
I think that's it, I didn't double check cause I'm too lazy. I just noticed something, are the stats/characteristics for Alphonse based off Fullmetal Alchemist?
- Age 10 is when he tried to transmute his mother.
- He wants to try an apple pie when he gets his body back.
- Peaca dungeon has Hollow Knights and Ghost Armours, similar to how Alphonse is a suit of armour.
- Alphonse is an Alchemist.
But maybe just a coincidence xP. --Akumo 20:31, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
|Lisy||15||Show-Off Steak||Rabbie Basic||Archer|
|Kirine||40||Filia Cookie Set||Alby Advanced||Warrior|
- That was almost correct. By the way, I didn't notice the FMA thing. Good eye you have. - A Random User 20:40, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- By the way, if our a FMA fan, I'll put a link to the english sub of FMA brotherhood. (The new seris.) - A Random User 20:50, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
I know you submit equipment pictures a lot, so I wanted to let you know, if there's already one picture there, like the Angled on Blacksmith Shoes, feel free to overwrite the existing picture with your own. It generally looks better when they're all from the same person. ---Angevon 16:56, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the help, organization here I come! -flashton
Black Succubus Blouse
I moved it to Advanced and recreated a page for the normal one becuase that bouse was actualy the pluffy one from advance. Yes Advance drops it but its unwearable. - A Random User 04:11, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Re: Two Parts Dye Shoes
THAT ACTUALLY MAKES A LOT OF SENSE :OOOOOO When you manually dye something, and you select a part, it flashes various shades of white, well, my Trudy Moccasin Boots were a random shade of white, so I barely noticed the tiny line flashing. You sir, get a llama and 15 points for that. :D--♪♫♪♫ѕταя♪♫♪♫ταιқ♪♫♪ 14:54, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Fixed the image. - A Random User 00:21, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
Not sure how it works exactly but if I change a template then go to a page using the template, edit it (but make no changes) and then saving that page will usually show the changes to the template. --ZRoc (Talk) 16:11, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- I think there is some sort of cache that stores the pages and template changes aren't passed on until the cache is renewed. Because renewing the cache all the time would slow the server I think there is a set delay and it might depend on how close you are to the reset time and if a page is stored in the cache. Sorry, I'm probably not making much sense cause I'm pretty fuzzy on how it actually works XD --ZRoc (Talk) 16:23, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
Kelpie - Skill Section
- No problem, I wasn't sure why it was there and didn't want to change something you may have been working on. --ZRoc (Talk) 15:20, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Re: Welcome Msgs
- Didn't get too much of a response but overall they are also against welcome messages. If you'd like to improve our Wiki Guideline or Help:Editing you are free to do so, though. An intro page like the link you gave could be made and featured on the front page. --- Angevon (Talk) 19:33, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
RE: Plate Gauntlet
Yeah I actually tried to upload my version but it kept on telling me my file was "corrupt or the final extension was invalid" even though I did it the exact same way as for the other images. ;; How to fix? Beepuke 21:57, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yeahhhh I figured that out, thanks. :D Beepuke 23:18, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
Moving a page versus Clearing it, making the new page with the content, then a redirection:
Moving = easier. :D /endofsmallnote. Though for some reason, whenever I make a page move, I feel like I do something wrong.... o-o;;;--Яειм 's Talk 00:38, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- (..."Re: Move Pages"????) Ohey it is. o_o... *too lazy to make an archive. C:*--Яειм 's Talk 00:46, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
"New Year Event"
It's the in-game name on login/channel change. "Wishing Tree Event" is definitely more descriptive, though. --Duet 01:08, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
Re: Kousai Magic Shields
Didn't I remove the part that said that mana shield ISN'T one of Kousai's magic shields? --Link 19:14, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, oops. Well, it's fixed now. :P --Link 19:32, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
Re: Category:Synthesized Items
I intended it for any item that can be synthesized (fixed and random recipes). I assume that not every single in-game item can be created by a random recipe and therefore there should be a category for those that can be. However, I think adding a Fixed Recipe Items (Synthesis) category may be useful, not sure if Synthesis in brackets is necessary but there may be other skills in future that have fixed and random recipes. I don't think a category for items produced by synthesis only is necessary, this can always change and an item's page should really be the place to list how or where something is obtained. I hope this helps answer your question. Sorry for not seeing your comment on the talk page but I usually do something, get bored with it, move on to something else, eventually get back to it (not realising how long I haven't worked on it) and wonder why someone interfered with finished what I was doing XD. --ZRoc (Talk) 18:47, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, but I've noticied mana seems to regenerate faster with an herb? Or maybe im jusr expecting it o, so it seems faster...
Kirsten Leather Armor Pictures
thank you very much! now i can fix it before angevon looks at it XD though randomly, any suggestions for the format? Miyani 17:39, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
About Life Section
ok then +_+
Bronze Shield Page
Why did you remove the Jewel Upgrades table I put up? Took me quite a while to figure them out ^^ Rime 18:23, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
That... was... strange. I have my own hater club of vandals! Booyah! Thanks for cleaning that up :D --SwissedToast 02:07, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
- I see new profile picture `0`
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Re:Resell Values -poke-||3||20:23, 27 January 2011|
Oh shet, ill clean it up sorry x.x --\(°∀°)/ 20:01, 25 October 2010 (PDT)