Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Cave of Trials (2018)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- For other Event mission, see Category:Event Shadow Missions.
- This mission is part of an event.
- Speak to Duro the Trialkeeper to begin the mission.
- Duro will not let you in if you have a Rag Doll in your inventory.
- Face the 13 trials of bosses to complete the mission.
- You can use Transformation Skills
- You cannot consume Food or use any other items besides potions.
- You cannot summon Pets, Partners, or Dolls while inside.
- You cannot use Nao, Guardian Soul Stones or Revival Balloons to get up upon being Knocked Unconscious.
- Flame of Resurrection buffs from a Phoenix pet will not work inside the cave. (However, you will have the buff when you exit, if it has not expired.)
- You cannot request a revival via Advanced Phoenix Feather.
- You can return to town upon being Knocked Unconscious or press Exit on the top right of your screen to return to the entrance.
- Blessings will be lost upon being Knocked Unconscious.
- You cannot enter from 12AM-7AM PST on Wednesday.
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: 40 minutes
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Mission Info: Hit the orb and eliminate all monsters.
- Mission Details: Test yourself against powerful boss monsters in the Cave of Trials.
Spawns in order:
- Giant Spider
- Small Golem (Moss)
- Black Succubus (Advanced)
- Claimh Solas
- Grim Reaper
- Master Lich
- Succubus Queen
- Spawns without her Succubus Fiends
- Song of Grief