Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Coill Abyss Advanced
From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Coill Abyss)
- Unlike most other dungeons, this dungeon consists of three large rooms, each with a switch, and a boss room in a single floor.
- Room 1 may not contain a switch at all. In most cases, there will not a be a switch and the first room is already filled with monsters.
- Each room consists of randomized waves, with each room having a predetermined amount of waves ranging from 2 to 5.
- Because the waves are randomized, it is possible to have an easier set of monsters before encountering stronger monsters or vice versa.
- It is possible to receive the same wave multiple times in a row.
- Number of waves in each room does not determine nor influence monster difficulty.
- Requires a level 11 (Expert) talent in order to enter.
- This dungeon must be done alone.
- Monsters in Coill Abyss Advanced are much stronger than their original counterparts, almost equivalent to Shadow Mission/Theatre Mission Hardmode difficulty.
- Unlike most Uladh dungeons, this dungeon does not contain a Goddess Statue. Instead, the player is given a Red Wing of the Goddess to warp back to the dungeon's lobby.
- Abyss Dungeons cannot fulfill the Uladh Dungeon Daily Quest, due to their lack of a Goddess Statue.
- The environment is considered a Shadow Realm and open field, allowing Barrier Spikes and Campfires.
- Camping Penalties will occur frequently due to the area being considered an open field.
- Because Coill Abyss is considered an open field, Partner's Hands of Salvation does not activate in the dungeon.
- Unlike Peaca Abyss, blessings and sanctification are lost when Knocked Unconscious in the dungeon.
- Coill Abyss allows the player to revive on the spot in the same manner in field areas.
- After defeating the boss, the reward chest spawns in the center of the boss room.
Drop Item: Abyss Coill Advanced Dungeon Pass
Number of Floors: 1
Visible Floors: None
- Regular Spawns
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- All rooms will randomly spawn any one of the waves listed below.
Monster Spawn Patterns