Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Ore with copper and impurities mixed in it. It can't be used like this, and you must refine it at a furnace. You can make this a Copper Ingot by using the Refine skill.
2 × 2
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||5 G|
Methods to Obtain
- Ore deposits in Barri Dungeon
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in Connous Underground Maze.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in either cave network of the Solea.
You also have a chance during Fragmentation to retrieve 1 to 5 ore when fragmenting a Copper Ingot.
- Rafting - a possible random reward for obtaining 19~21 stars.
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Production Gachapon
- The Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Apr. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest or a Premium Chest.
|Name||Total Materials Needed to Make||Rank|
|Gold Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Iron Ore x1||C|
|Mythril Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Gold Ore x1||A|