Ore with copper and impurities mixed in it. It can't be used like this, and you must refine it at a furnace. You can make this a Copper Ingot by using the Refine skill.
2 × 2
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||5 G|
Methods to Obtain
- Ore deposits in Barri Dungeon
- Ore deposits to the north of Tory Ravine's Blackstone Beach Moon Gate (recommended)
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in Connous Underground Maze.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in either cave network of the Solea.
You also have a chance during Fragmentation to retrieve 1 to 5 ore when fragmenting a Copper Ingot.
- Rafting - a possible random reward for obtaining 19~21 stars.
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Production Gachapon
- The Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Apr. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest or a Premium Chest.
|Name||Total Materials Needed to Make||Rank|
|Gold Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Iron Ore x1||C|
|Mythril Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Gold Ore x1||A|