Fury of Light
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|A skill that can only be used after the Awakening of Light. When you use the skill, your body will start to glow before a ray of light shoots out and hits the closest enemy. Its greatest advantage is that you can move or use another skill while the light is flying towards the enemy.|
- Generates holy energy into one's body to shoot out numerous rays of light on the enemies.
- However, the blasts of light do not home in on enemies, therefore, it can miss if the opponent is in motion.
- Fury of Light may only be used during the Awakening of Light transformation state.
- Damage of this skill increases with rank as well as with the player's base damage.
- Fury of Light will continue to attack enemies for a period of 12 seconds.
- A small sparkle effect will appear around the center of the character's frame for the duration of the skill.
- The skill will end prematurely if you are knocked down or if Awakening of Light wears off.
- If you run out of targets, the beams of light will cease to be fired. However, if you come within range of more targets before the skill's duration is over, the skill will continue.
- More enemies within range cause more light blasts to be fired. Useful for handling large mobs.
- The skill's damage efficiency increases when more targets are close to one another.
- Fury of Light is a passive effect, and as such, allows other skills to be used.
- Fury of Light will not stun monsters with level 2 or higher Mana Deflector, and monsters with level 3 Mana Deflector will negate Fury of Light's damage to 1.
- Completely ignores the Defense stat; however, it cannot damage Invincible monsters such as Demi Lich, Banshee, and Arc Lich.
- Fury of Light is capable of Wounding enemies.
- Fury of Light's Wound Rate is approximately half of the player's Wound Rate.
- Can be used during Windmill's animation.
|Load Time [sec]||3|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||60|
|Required Level-ups (Rounded up)||-||38||41||43||45||48||51||54||57||59||62||67||72||77||91|
|Required Level-ups (Total Rounded Up)||-||38||79||122||167||215||265||319||375||434||495||561||632||709||800|
|EXP Gain (Per Level)||2.64||2.46||2.30||2.23||2.10||1.98||1.88||1.78||1.70||1.62||1.51||1.40||1.30||1.20||1.00|
|EXP Gain (Per Rebirth)||52.80||49.20||46.00||44.60||42.00||39.60||37.60||35.60||34.00||32.40||30.20||28.00||26.00||24.00||20.00|
A master title for this skill does not currently exist.
Note: no enchants were found for this query.