Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Fallen Fairies are no ordinary pet. Once upon a time, they were Tuatha de Danann and the rulers of Erinn. They may have lost their powers and been reborn as tiny winged creatures, but they didn’t lose their attitude.
As former gods, they expect their every whim to be obeyed. They love showing off, so shower them with attention and compliments. Clap and cheer when they lift you up on their little flappy wings and haul you around.
Remember, just because you summoned them, doesn’t mean you’re in charge. Show a Fallen Fairy the proper humility, and they’ll aid you to the end!
The Fallen Fairy has a variety of gestures based on your commands... Sassy! Sleepy! Peeved!
Fallen Fairies support you in battle by poisoning your enemies. When poisoned enemies die, the poison spreads to those nearby.
They buff your Speed and Attack Speed. (If you’ve already maxed your Attack Speed, they won’t be able to buff it any further.)
They lift you in the air and carry you around, like a mount.
- Limited Web Shop availability.
- October 21 ~ November 11, 2015
- October 26 ~ November 9, 2016
- October 13 ~ October 15, 2017
- October 25 ~ November 15, 2018
- The Fallen Fairy has 3 gestures that can be seen using Pet Commands
- Does not grow upon aging.
- Curse of Devil has several hidden effects.
- AOE upon summon which does damage over time, does not cause knockback.
- Attack Speed Buff (Summon): Increases Attack Speed by 0.3 for 15 seconds
- Movement Speed Buff (Summon): Increases Movement Speed by 60% for 15 seconds
- Pulls aggro away from owner.
Level Needed for Skills
|Curse of Devil||1||-|
Status Increase on Age-up
Status Increase on Level-up
|Age||Max HP||Max SP||Max Damage||Def||Prot||Length|