For a list of the Dragon family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- For more general information on Prairie Dragon, see Prairie Dragon Raid.
- As a raid boss, all Pets and Partners are forcibly desummoned upon entering the Raid Zone.
- Will spawn between 3:00pm PST100 ~ 3:30pm PST100 and 7:00pm PST100 ~ 7:30pm PST100 every day.
- Successfully sketching it nets you 800 Exploration EXP (+160 if it is nighttime).
- May only move via Stampede, and as such cannot intelligently chase players.
- An exception is that if pulled too far from its spawn location, it will take flight and return to it very quickly. This can cause the dragon to get stuck on objects that may be in its return path, rendering it unkillable.
- When it opens its mouth it will use Stone Breath, which petrifies you for 10 seconds. This attack is only used if its aggro target is within its range.
- Uses Dragon Fireball when it flies into the air; the attack range is large enough to be nearly impossible to outrun, especially if you are the target.
- This attack becomes unusable when the dragon reaches 5% health; it will attempt to fly up but will be too weak to fire and instead land again.
- Dragon Fireball has such a large range that, rather than try to outrun it, it's best either to let it hit you and recover the damage afterward, or avoid the damage with temporary invincibility (Transformation skills, Demigod, Personas, etc.)
- Standing in the proper position between the dragon's legs will keep you safe from both Stone Breath and its tail attack.