From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other Generation 9 missions, see Category:G9 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 9.
- There are Ice Mines around you at the start of the mission.
- At the beginning there is a chest containing five Arat Berries which can be used to detect the mines.
- When you've walked far enough towards the lake, a Glas Ghaibhleann spawns.
- You may use Wind Blast repeatedly on the Crag Cows, in which they will get confused and attack Glas Ghaibhleann for a short time with 100% injury rate.
- Otherwise, as always, ranged attacks work well.
- If your teammates are strong enough, they can destroy Glas Ghaibhleann in a few seconds without him reacting.
- Once it is defeated, a Shadow Alchemist named Tiamat will attack.
- If you fail the mission, talk to Karpfen to receive it again.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 9 for more information.
- G9 Quest: Shadow Expeditionary Force
- Party Size: 1-5
- Time Limit: 30 minutes
- Upon completion you will learn the Life Drain skill.
- During the quest where the player learns Battlefield Overture, Yvona mentions that she saw five Milletians fighting Glas Ghaibhleann in the Shadow Realm, during which they sacrificed themselves to save her and she never saw them again. This coincides with this Shadow Mission, as the maximum party limit is five, and the location and situation are the same, though Yvona does not actually appear in the mission.