We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
Milletians (meaning from the Stars, also written as Milesians in the Irish Mythology) are people who have come to Erinn from a different world. They are not native to Erinn and have distinct characteristics in comparison to those from Erinn, regardless of the Milletian's race. Some of the distinct characteristics of Milletians is the ability to be reborn and to change their appearance, age, and gender. All players and their pets are Milletians. Milletians visit Erinn's Soul Stream before entering Erinn.
Characteristics of Milletians
- Not native to Erinn.
- Ability to be reborn.
- Fast perception of time.
- Milletian Elves do not share their memories with Memory Tower in Filia.
- All Milletians have the ability to enter and leave Erinn's Soul Stream at will.
- Immortality and resurrection.
- However, in Mainstream Quests, Milletians cannot resurrect themselves and can only be resurrected by the means of Phoenix Feathers or Nao's aid (in some cases) such as in Tir Na Nog, or the incident with Cichol and the Doppelganger in Longa Desert Ruins.
- Despite being immortal, Milletians are confirmed to be able to die in Generation 16, but will immediately return to the Soul Stream.
Milletians and "The" Milletian
- In the Irish Mythology, Milesians were descendants of the Míl Espáine. They were the final group to settle Ireland, and drove out the Tuatha de Danann.
- Milletians are not truly immortal, as their lives are tied with the Soul Stream.
- Shakespeare is the first, "uninvited" Milletian.
- According to Tarlach in his book, Tarlach's Record, he claims that Tuatha de Dananns are incapable of remembering Milletians. He also claims that what may be one year for a Milletian could be one week for a Tuatha de Danann. He also claims that Milletians are more aggressive than Tuatha de Dananns.
- Tarlach's claim of Tuatha de Dananns not remembering Milletians occurs throughout Part-time Jobs. However, it does not seem to occur throughout the main storyline, though Aodhan strangely acts as if he had never met the Milletian during The Saga: Iria II, despite recently meeting and discussing their previous achievements during Generation 16.