For a list of the Golem family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- It is possible to mine the sulfur golem for Sulfur Ore and Fossils; the latter item has a much higher percentage of being produced than mining from regular sulfur deposits.
- They produce four items before being exhausted.
- Ancient-titled sulfur golems appear to provide twice as many items before being exhausted.
- They cannot be attacked while they are using Rest. You must provoke them before you can start attacking them.
- Golems seen from afar can be targetted, allowing you to attack them even if they are using Rest.
- You cannot mine a dead sulfur golem.
- Mine the golem to decrease its Protection. However, simply mining the golem once will not completely lower its Protection. Once you have removed all of its collectibles, its Protection will be decreased to its least value, which seems to be 10%.
- An elf can safely use Hide after each attempt at mining to prevent getting hit.
- You can have a flying pet out, mount it and take off after each mining attempt, nullifying any aggro you picked up. This is still a dangerous method if you aren't quick enough to fly off if any of the golems in the vicinity notices you.
- You may also prematurely aggro a golem by using windmill and then kite it to a rock to mine it. note that they may occasionally stomp through small rocks.
- You can summon a pet mount, prematurely aggro the golem using windmill, mount the pet and place the pet behind a big rock; demount and you may mine the golem. (Be cautious as the golem can switch aggro to you, in this case just run to your pet again then you may be able to mine the golem once again)