Scuabtuinne is the legendary floating ship of Manannan that is actually an island. Scuabtuinne (pronounced /skuəbθɪneɪ/) translates into Wave Sweeper (literally, sweep of wave). Players may reach the island initially through the G23 quest Into the Storm and each area is unlocked subsequently through the storyline quest. After initially reaching the island you may use the Current Compass given to you during the storyline to return at any time.
This area is the only area to obtain the following items:
- Damp Fiber Bundle
- Palmetto Bark
- Wiggling Pearl Oyster
- Tattered Nautical Chart
- Broken Ruins Knickknack
- Sparkling Glass Marble
- Far Darrig's Old Clamshell
See also Daily Quests#Scuabtuinne.
- Speak to any Far Darrig with the options Find the Hidden Wiggly? or Treasure Hunt? to start the corresponding Daily Quests, Diggin' These Wigglies and For the Hoard!.
- To obtain the Wiggling Pearl Oyster, you must use Hoeing on the beach.
- To do the For the Hoard! quest, turn in one of the following to the Far Darrig: Tattered Nautical Chart, Broken Ruins Knickknack, or Gemstone.
- To start the Daily Quests A Gift for Far Darrig, you must obtain a Sparkling Glass Marble from Metallurgy and drag it on to the Far Darrig.