- Teleportation is a monster-only skill that allows them to instantly move from one spot to another.
- Most monsters with this skill will usually use it to appear behind a player that just knocked it down. Some monsters, however, are known to teleport at will.
- If not, then usually a spot where it was recently. This is more common when multiple people are attacking it.
- If there is an obstacle (Walls, trees, campfires, Barrier Spikes) directly behind the player when the monster teleports, the monster will "fail" to teleport and tele-bounce in place.
- Teleportation reassigns a monsters "base point" to where they teleport to. Meaning when you run far enough away from this point, the monster will walk back towards this point.
- No monster teleports right after being knocked down with Windmill due to the AI being reset.
- Monsters may attack after they teleport.
- Teleportation usually leaves behind a ring of dark smoke (color similar to the Hellhound's smoke) on the two points of teleport.
- This should not be confused with the player skill Final Hit, Final Shot, or lag, where your client is out-of-sync with the server. When re-synced, mobs will move to their correct server positions, along with you.
- Sometimes the monster teleports while being knocked down and may "Bounce" off of where it teleported.
- Teleportation can be used to evade certain attacks, such as Charge, Charging Strike, Shadow Spirit, or Wings of Rage.
- Teleportation cannot evade Assault Slash even though the monster is not at the impact point.
- Though, monsters can evade Assault Slash if they Teleport the moment Assault Slash lands.
- Monsters using Flight can still teleport.
- Final Hit teleports Human players directly to an enemy to attack.
- Final Shot allows Elf players to teleport at will.
- The skill Doppelganger teleports players directly to an enemy to attack.