For a list of the Lich family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Spawns Central Metus Monday, Wednesday,& Friday from 12:00 am-6:00 am Erinn Time & on Sunday: 8:00 pm -6:00 am Erinn Time.
- Spawns on other days only after all the waves of monsters are killed.
- Does not spawn on Saturdays.
- Commonly Sketched by players for the Darkness-Hoarding Lich Exploration Quest.
- The Lich is available for only a short time, so a large group is recommended to defeat it quickly.
- Unlike regular Ghosts, is able to use Teleportation freely.
- Immune to all attacks and damage, including Alchemy and Demigod skills. Even Ghost Swords don't work.
- Explosions from Self-Destruct and the drain portion of Life Drain are the only ways to deal damage.
- Upon successfully sketching it, you will receive 200.00 Exploration EXP (+40.00 if it is nighttime).
- Bomb Steeds should be utilized to deal heavy damage.
- Dark Knights should use Control of Darkness on the steeds to easily move them to the proper place.
- Humans may utilize Play Dead to keep steeds in place until they explode, but this usually means getting hit by the explosion as well.
- Giants may attempt to lure the steeds with ranged attacks, utilizing Wind Guard to merely tank damage until they explode.
- Use Divine Link to keep the Bomb Steeds and the Arc Lich together.
- Set Party Finish rules to Anyone in Party so the Arc Lich summons more Bomb Steeds while you wait for the ones you killed to explode.