|Notes & Advice
- Must be defeated by a Giant wielding an Ice Pole in order for the Mirror Witch to spawn.
NOTE: If the Wendigo is killed by anything else other than an Ice Pole, the dungeon will clear.
- The Ice Pole is dropped when the Wendigo uses Stomp. When this occurs, 1~3 Ice Poles will drop.
- After the Wendigo is defeated with an Ice Pole, there will be a cutscene. After the cutscene, the Mirror Witch will be spawned in the Boss Room.
- Warning: Using Assault Slash with the Ice Pole as the finishing blow will not count as a finishing blow with said weapon.
- Setting a party finish to Anyone in the Party and letting a Giant finish the Wendigo will not activate the cutscene. The Giant, with the ice pole, must deal the Last Blow.
- Current known way to make it stomp is to let it aggro you, play dead and wait it out. Further research on its AI is needed.
- After defeat, its corpse will not despawn. The Mirror Witch can indefinitely resurrect the body. You can stop the Mirror Witch from resurrecting Wendigo by knocking her back or stunning her before she can complete the resurrection. You can avoid this by setting party finish rule to "Anyone in the party" and not finishing it.