For a list of the Witch family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Wendigo must be defeated by a player wielding an Ice Pole or a Small Ice Pillar in order for the Mirror Witch to spawn.
NOTE: If the Wendigo is killed by anything else other than these weapons, the dungeon will clear.
- She has relatively high defense and wound rate.
- She can teleport through her mirrors at the edges of the room. Her mirrors will also heal her for all of her non-wounded health.
- When she uses Ice Hold with the Mirrors intact, she fully heals all damage, but not wounds.
- Her mirrors can only be destroyed by first playing the Ice Flute (these can be found in the Treasure Room Chests earlier in the same dungeon) to remove their protective field.
- Destroying them will increase her power, change some skill ranks, and changes what items she can drop.
- She can repeatedly resurrect Wendigo's corpse, but this can be interrupted by a player's attack. She will say "Wendigo" during one of her speeches when she attempts this.
- This can also be temporarily avoided by setting the party finish rules to "Anyone" and not finishing the Wendigo once it's been defeated.
- She can use Counterattack while walking.
- She can use Teleportation through the mirrors until they are broken.
- In Parties, spamming Windmill and/or Smash on her can be an effective strategy.