For a list of the Witch family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Wendigo must be defeated by a Giant wielding an Ice Pole in order for the Mirror Witch to spawn.
NOTE: If the Wendigo is killed by anything else other than an Ice Pole, the dungeon will clear.
- Extremely high defense and wound rate.
- She can teleport through her mirrors at the edges of the room if she goes near them. They will also heal her completely, minus wounding.
- Her mirrors can only be destroyed by first playing the Ice Flute (found in the treasure chests earlier in the same dungeon) to remove their protective field.
- Destroying them will increase her power, change some skill ranks and gives a low chance for her Ice Rose to drop.
- She can repeatedly resurrect Wendigo's corpse, but can be interrupted by a player's attack. She will say "Wendigo" during one of her speeches when she attempts this.
- This can temporarily be avoided by setting the party finish rules to "Anyone" and not finishing the Wendigo once it's been defeated.
- She can use Counterattack while walking.
- When she uses Ice Hold with the Mirrors intact, she fully heals all damage, but not wounds.
- May have a weakness to Fire-Lightning Counter if you want to kill her alone.
- She may use Teleportation by using the mirrors, until they are broken. So it is wise to break them to prevent her from doing so.
- By Party, it may be suggested that you spam Windmill and/or Smash on her.