Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
A rare golden egg. It's fragile so try to protect it from any impact.
1 × 1
|Gradual Stat Change||HP||MP||SP||Str||Dex||Int||Will||Luck||Min Damage||Max Damage||Magic Attack||Def||Prot||MDef||MProt|
- Just like ordinary eggs, a Golden Egg will break if you are knocked back or down with it in your inventory.
Methods to Obtain
- Glewyas sells Golden Eggs for 600g each (Limited to 5 per in-game day per channel)
- Left-click on any hen while your hands are empty. As long as the hen doesn't change location, in a few seconds you will harvest an egg.
- However, Golden Eggs are laid at a very low rate as compared to ordinary Eggs.
- Rough estimates show that the drop rate of a Golden Egg is at least 1 in 7,500.