Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|Summon Time||180 Min||Exp %||5%||Speed Rating||Average|
|Bag Size||60 (6 × 10)||Enemy||None||Cost||14,900 NX|
Limited Web Shop availability.
- September 26th, 2012 ~ October 11th, 2012 (17,900 NX)
- July 23rd, 2013 ~ July 30th, 2013 (14,900 NX)
- July 19th, 2014 ~ July 25th, 2014 (8,950 NX)
- July 27th, 2015 ~ August 12th, 2015 (17,900 NX)
- January 6th, 2016 ~ January 26th, 2016 (9,900 NX)
- Thursday, Oct. 22nd, 2020 ~ Thursday, Nov. 12th, 2020 (9,900 NX)
The ruthless bandits are causing mayhem in the life of every day traders!
Finally, a partner who will infuse more excitement into your trading life! The Commerce Partner is the perfect companion for all traders.
When trading, she can hold onto some of your items, increasing your trade Inventory +1, and Weight +100. Also, if knocked unconscious, she can revive you once a day in real time!
Customize her appearance to your heart's content, from hairstyle and face to build. Have long chats with your Partner, gather items with her, and have her cook for you. You can even train your Partner to improve her stats and skills!
Show you care by talking to her, giving her gifts, or going on quests with her, and she'll be a loyal companion. Give her equipment or outfits to wear, and she'll put them on with pride. Your Commerce Partner that will follow you at every negotiation!
Don't miss out this great opportunity to have a great friend for happier fantasy life in Mabinogi!
*Warning: Don't tease her by saying she is just a little girl!
|Hands of Salvation||1||-|
Because they cannot age, Partners give a constant Companion Bonus that never changes. The bonus lasts for 10 minutes. The Commerce Partner gives:
- +30 Maximum Health
- +30 Maximum Mana
- +30 Maximum Stamina
Commerce Partner have a shop you can access at any time. The prices are discounted by 5% on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays).
- "Family comes first!"
- "This is great weather for havin' fun! So let's have fun!"
- "Let's hit the beach!"
- "Thanks for playing with me today!"
- "Where are we going today?"
- "(Name) time! Woo-hoo!"
- "(Name)... so... sleepy..."
- "I wanna go there. And there! And let's check out that place over there!"
- "Wanna watch the cows eat some grass?"