For a list of the Golem family, see here.
Golem (Ceo Island)
||Will attack unprovokedYes100
Click this icon for the page on Smash.100 Defense
Click this icon for the page on Defense.100 Windmill
Click this icon for the page on Windmill.100 Stomp
Click this icon for the page on Stomp.100 Mana Deflector
Click this icon for the page on Mana Deflector.
Rank 2100 Natural Shield (Monster)
Click this icon for the page on Natural Shield (Monster).
|Notes & Advice
||This part of the current article contains spoilers.
According to Seumas, these Fire Golems were originally controlled by the Partholons and were used to combat the Fomors in the battle of Sen Mag. However, the mana infused in their bodies were eventually very difficult to remove, and as a result the golems spun out of control and wreaked havoc on the mainland. Instead of eliminating their creations, the golems were teleported to the remote Ceo Island and sealed there.
In present day, however, the Fire Golems were reawakened. Seumas theorizes that their reawakening is caused by a dangerous existence or a practice for creating something else.
It is later revealed that Esras used a Fire Golem body in her plan to create Tabhartas.
- Usually spawns in groups of 3~8.
- Stomps excessively if opponent is using Counterattack.
- Its Smash can deal a critical hit of over 700 damage.
- It comes in three colors: dark red, bright red, and maroon.
- With low damage, Windmilling huge mobs may be suicidal and will most often lead to death.
- If you are close to the golem, you can load Counterattack, cancel it, and normal attack it.