Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Archery Skills are a subsection of Combat Skills that utilize a Bow or Crossbow and their respective Missiles in battle.
- Archery is used to fight enemies from a far Distance.
- Most archery skills utilize aiming.
- This is seen as a percentage above the player's skill bubble which indicates the chance that the player's attack will hit. It is filled overtime.
- Elven Magic Missile, Spirit Bow Awakening, Spider Shot, and Urgent Shot do not utilize aiming and will always hit.
- Aiming at a field monster may immediately cause them to aggro aggressively. Targeting them again will force them to resort to Normal Attacks.
- The Luck stat passively increases the user's evasiveness against all archer skills except for skills that do not require aiming.
- This does not apply if the aiming meter is at 100%.
- Above the skill is a number indicating how much ammo the player has remaining.
- The ammo count's color turns red once the player has 20 ammo or less.
- The message "You're running out of arrows." or "You have 10 arrows left" will appear once the ammo count reaches to ten.
- The range of archery skills is based on the weapon equipped.
- All archery skills can hit enemies in Flight.
- All archery skills trigger Natural Shield.
- The Charge skill allows one to block and the Evasion skill allows one to evade all archer skills except for Elven Magic Missile and Spirit Bow Awakening.
- Giants cannot learn any archery skill.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.
Pages in category "Archery Skills"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.