From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Archery Skills are a subsection of Combat Skills that utilize a Bow or Crossbow and their respective Missiles in battle.
- Archery is used to fight enemies from a far Distance.
- Most archery skills utilize aiming.
- This is seen as a percentage above the player's skill bubble which indicates a penalty percentage of the player damage stats. 100% aiming is 100% damage, 50% aiming is 50% damage.
- Elven Magic Missile, Spirit Bow Awakening, Spider Shot, and Urgent Shot do not utilize aiming.
- Aiming at a field monster may immediately cause them to aggro aggressively. Targeting them again will force them to resort to Normal Attacks.
- The Luck stat passively increases the user's evasiveness against all archer skills except for skills that do not require aiming.
- This does not apply if the aiming meter is at 100%.
- Above the skill is a number indicating how much ammo the player has remaining.
- The ammo count's color turns red once the player has 20 ammo or less.
- The message "You're running out of arrows." or "You have 10 arrows left" will appear once the ammo count reaches to ten.
- The range of archery skills is based on the weapon equipped.
- All archery skills can hit enemies in Flight.
- All archery skills trigger Natural Shield.
- The Charge skill allows one to block and the Evasion skill allows one to evade all archer skills except for Elven Magic Missile and Spirit Bow Awakening.
- Giants cannot learn any archery skill. Instead, they have Throwing Attack.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.
Pages in category "Archery Skills"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.