From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Wands increase the effectiveness of magic skills of their respective element.
- Fire wands will increase Firebolt's base damage by 5 points per charge, and increase Fireball's damage by 5%.
- Ice wands will increase Icebolt's base damage by 10 points, and increase Ice Spear's damage by 5%.
- Lightning wands will increase Lightning Bolt's base damage by 7 points, and increase Thunder's damage by 5%.
- The Divine Tribolt Wand will increase the damage of Ice Spear, Fireball, and Thunder by 5%.
- Healing wands will increase Healing's HP restoration by 5 points.
- See the Magic Damage formula for more detailed information on the effects of wands on damage.
- There are no race restrictions toward wands.
- Wands can be used to cast Fireball, Thunder, Ice Spear, Party Healing, Blaze, Fusion Bolt, and Shockwave.
- Wands allow the user to run with Meditation active.
- Certain wands may be upgraded to allow the user to chain cast basic-level magic skills.
- Wands increase the maximum distance of bolt spells.
- Ice wands also increase the range of Ice Spear.
- Wands allow the user to harvest elementals from Elemental Sprites.
- A wand's damage and balance only applies in melee-based combat and Blaze.
- A wand's critical rate affects the user's critical rate with magic if the wand is of the magic's respective element.
- Wands generally have a larger Splash Angle and Radius than most other weapons, making them useful when the user is unable to load magic due to multi-aggro.
- Wands can be repaired through magical weapon repairs.
For a comparison list, see Wands List.
Pages in category "Wands"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.