Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Wands increase the effectiveness of magic skills of their respective element.
- Fire wands will increase Firebolt's base damage by 5 points per charge, and increase Fireball's damage by 5%.
- Ice wands will increase Icebolt's base damage by 10 points, and increase Ice Spear's damage by 5%.
- Lightning wands will increase Lightning Bolt's base damage by 7 points, and increase Thunder's damage by 5%.
- The Divine Tribolt Wand will increase the damage of Ice Spear, Fireball, and Thunder by 5%.
- Healing wands will increase Healing's HP restoration by 5 points.
- See the Magic Damage formula for more detailed information on the effects of wands on damage.
- There are no race restrictions toward wands.
- Wands can be used to cast Fireball, Thunder, Ice Spear, Party Healing, Blaze, Fusion Bolt, and Shockwave.
- Wands allow the user to run with Meditation active.
- Certain wands may be upgraded to allow the user to chain cast basic-level magic skills.
- Wands increase the maximum distance of bolt spells.
- Ice wands also increase the range of Ice Spear.
- Wands allow the user to harvest elementals from Elemental Sprites.
- A wand's damage and balance only applies in melee-based combat and Blaze.
- A wand's critical rate affects the user's critical rate with magic if the wand is of the magic's respective element.
- Wands generally have a larger Splash Angle and Radius than most other weapons, making them useful when the user is unable to load magic due to multi-aggro.
- Wands can be repaired through magical weapon repairs.
For a comparison list, see Wands List.
Pages in category "Wands"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.