Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the skill variant, see Chain Casting (Monster).
- For Chain Casting Wand Upgrades, see Wand Upgrades.
- For the related Alchemy Skill, see Chain Cylinder.
- For the Fighter Skill, see Combo Mastery.
- When chain casting Icebolt, the MP cost of all charges will be based on the charge you are currently casting. For example, if you have Chain Casting +4 and you currently have no charges, you will pay the full Mana cost for all five charges instead of each charge getting progressively cheaper.
- If you have a Wand with chain casting on it, you will always cast the number of charges equal to 1 + the wand's chain casting level. As long as the wand has chain casting and is the right element, you will always chain cast, there is no chance involved.