We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the skill variant, see Chain Casting (Monster).
- For Chain Casting Wand Upgrades, see Wand Upgrades.
- For the related Alchemy Skill, see Chain Cylinder.
- For the Fighter Skill, see Chain Mastery.
- When chain casting Icebolt, the MP cost of all charges will be based on the charge you are currently casting. For example, if you have Chain Casting +4 and you currently have no charges, you will pay the full Mana cost for all five charges instead of each charge getting progressively cheaper.
- If you have a Wand with chain casting on it, you will always cast the number of charges equal to 1 + the wand's chain casting level. As long as the wand has chain casting and is the right element, you will always chain cast, there is no chance involved.