Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- You may have been looking for the Cooking Talent.
- Master Chef redirects here. For the Talent, see Talent/Hero Talent Tables#Culinary Artist.
- Master Chef redirects here. For the Master Chef books, see Master Chef's Cooking Class: Baking, Master Chef's Cooking Class: Frying, Master Chef's Cooking Class: Stir-frying, and Master Chef's Cooking Class: Simmering.
- Culinary Artist redirects here. For the Culinary Artist book, see Culinary Artist's Course: Steaming.
Chosen by the God of Cooking, the Culinary Artist is a master of cuisine
whose skill in the kitchen is unparalleled. He was born with a delicate
and sophisticated palate, allowing him to create dishes other chefs
can only dream of. Now he's bringing exotic new ingredients, UI
improvements, 90 new recipes and other tasty additions to
Erinn's cooking system. If you're a foodie, this Ace is for you!
At first glance, the smiling man in the chef's coat appears to be a gentle giant of the kitchen, but his bulging arms and fiery gaze tell the tale of a tried and true adventurer.
A highly skilled chef and part of the Aces. His real name is unknown and simply goes by Culinary Artist. He is a Giant with a strong passion for food and cooking through the skills Tasting, Ingredient Hunting, and Catering. However, very little is known about him, and his opinion about the other Aces is never voiced. He travels around with his trusty Flying Food Truck.
- Despite the Aces acting as the main characters of The Saga: Iria II, Culinary Artist had made the least appearances out of all the Aces. He only appears at the end of the prologue, and is never seen again after the beginning of Episode 1.
Culinary Artist as he appears in the log-in screen for the Culinary Artist Update.