For a list of the Event Monsters family, see here.
Desert Dragon (Old)
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Successfully sketching it nets you 1,200 Exploration EXP (+250 if it is nighttime).
- When on low HP (~5%), it can no longer use Dragon Fireball; it may attempt to fly up but will fall short.
- Run out of the way on a mount if it starts to fly up, because it is going to use its Dragon Fireball or Stomp.
- Also run if it opens its mouth, because it is going to use Stone Breath, which petrifies you.
- Try to keep to the left or right side of the dragon in case it uses Dragon Dash Attack.
- Using Windmill increases the risk of it using Dragon Dash Attack.
- Use an obstacle to dodge attacks.
- It may try to escape by flying away. Peaceful Magical Music should remedy this.