Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- Limited Web Shop availability. October 14, 2009 ~ October 27, 2009
- Limited Web Shop availability. October 13, 2017 ~ October 15, 2017
- Limited Web Shop availability. October 25, 2018 ~ November 15, 2018
- This pet was sold in NA's Premium Shop from October 14 to October 27, 2009 and July 29 to July 31, 2011.
- This pet was also a prize from the Mystery Box (Dec. 2010) from December 22, 2010 to January 4, 2011.
- Legend has it that all trees have friendly spirits dwelling inside of them. And now, you can befriend the spirit of the cedar tree and enlist a fellow traveler just like the pets of Erinn. This gorgeously decorated magic broom that glides among the stars in the sky is named the "Flying Star."
A pair of golden wings made of cedar, which decorate and complement the smooth texture of the stick, offers this beautiful broom an original style that distinguishes itself in form and function.
Don't forget, the powerful mana that surrounds the magic broom serves as a mysterious levitation force that helps the broom float in air. In Iria, where the forces of mana are abundant—thanks to all the mana tunnels—the "Flying Star" Broom is able to soar to the greatest of heights, leaving all other things in its trail of dust!
The "Flying Star" will not only be a loyal friend who'll stand by your side during combat, but it will also help increase your HP, MP, and INT. At times, it will retreat to its old habits and simply sweep the floors. But who knows? Such activities may prove to be highly lucrative, as you may find some useful items hidden in the ground! This fantastic magic broom will be sold for a limited time only. Snag one now so you can enjoy beautiful nights with the "Flying Star"—you'll be sure to create more memories than the myriads of stars throughout the entire galaxy!
Level Needed for Skills
Status Increase on Age-up
Status Increase on Level-up
|Age||Max HP||Max MP||Int||Length|