Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the Giant player skill, see Stomp.
- For Bran's skill, see Bran's Shockwave.
|Causes seismic wave upon crashing the ground.|
- Monster-only Skill.
- Effects varies by the monster using it.
- The monster will pound/stomp/smash the ground which causes knock back to all targets when impacted.
- Stomp's range is affected by two factors:
- The monster's hitbox size; the larger the hitbox, the larger the range, and the smaller the hitbox, the smaller the range.
- The target's moving action. Stomp is more likely to hit a running target than a target standing still.
- The monster will usually attack after two seconds when the skill is loaded.
- Being knocked down by skills such as Firebolt with the skill loading can cause the monster to use the skill instantly (although in this situation it will usually miss) or cancel the raised hand/hammer/etc. animation while still allowing the monster to use it.
- The range of Stomp is dependent on the type of monster that uses it.
- Ignores Protection for calculating critical rate.
- Not to be confused with the Giant skill Stomp.
- Monster's Stomp is different in that their stomp attack will always knock one down.
- This skill does a much higher damage than Giant's Stomp at the relative ranks.
- This skill has a much larger range than Giant's Stomp, depending on the monster. For example, Argus's Stomp has the width of a regular dungeon room.
- Monster's Stomp does not always involve the foot. For example, Ogres use their fist or weapon; Golems, Cyclops, Argus, and Giant Headless use their fist; and Grumbills and Gargoyles fly up and then stamp the ground.
- Unlike Giant's stomp, a monster's stomp triggers Heavy Stander instead of Natural Shield.
- Always knocks player out of Play Dead when in range.
- Giant Guards are an exception to this because they are Giants and use Giant's Stomp.
- Their stomp strikes in a 360 degree radius and has a very large range.
- Their stomp knocks back rather than knocking down.
- Its stomp instantly sends the target 100 HP into Deadly.
- No damage is displayed.
- Completely bypasses defensive stats and Mana Shield.
- Its stomp range is directly under its foot.
- Their stomp does fixed 70 damage, ignoring defensive stats.
- Can be reduced with Heavy Stander and Mana Shield.
- Their stomp reduces the impacted target's Damage by half.
- Their stomp range is an arc in front of it.
- Their stomp grants them Advanced Heavy Stander during the entire duration of its usage, but is rendered immobile for a few seconds after using it, allowing one to repeatedly hit it without knocking it down.
|Additional Will (Total)||+3|
|Load Time [sec]||0||1.1||0|
- Rank B is intended to a be player used skill on Summoned Golems.
Monsters with Stomp
- All Gargoyles
- All Golems (including player-summoned Golems)
- All Grumbills
- Black Dragon
- Blue Cyclops
- Claimh Solas
- Desert Dragon
- Giant Headless
- Giant Ogre
- Korsek Raptor
- Ogre Warrior
- Red Cyclops
- Small Argus
- Zebach (Winged Form)
- The Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Thunder Dragon, and Thunder Dragon (2-Seater) Pets uses Stomp-like animations (similar to that of a Gargoyle or a Dragon) for their Windmill.